LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do they look. Ive never seen em in person to really know what they look like. I had called homeboyz to get some for a 20" and he said that they didnt really look that good and theyll be wobbly. I know people have gotta have em so whoevers seen em how do they look?

·
Registered
926 Posts
i thought they looked all right the spinning piece is kinda wobbly one the ones i have seen but i dont think thats common. otherwise i think they are bad ass

·
Registered
991 Posts
are they the allen key ones of the diamond cap that covers to the lip of the rim

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
I soun a few at a shop and them bitches wobbled like a motherfucker :angry:

but whats up with the new prices anyway keith??? :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
MY BROTHER HAD THEM IN 24'Z AND THEY SUCKED BIG TIME. THEY WOBBED AND BY THE TIME U HIT A COUPLE BLOCK YOU'LL HERE THE SPOKES LOOSE AS FUCK. THEN U GOTTA TIGHTEN THEM. HE FINALLY GOT TIRED AND RETURNED THEM AND GOT PLATES. I DONT RECOMENED THEM 2 NO ONE

·
Registered
742 Posts
ther's a shop near me that sellsthem and they look clean than a bitchthe one ya'll see that are just cheap ass ones the i saw didnt wobble or do nothng they just spun, i think they ere player wire or LA

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
IM WIT U ON THAT THE 13-14 SPINNERS LOOK A$$. I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY NEED THAT XTRA RING AROUND THE CENTER KNOCK OFF PIECE, THE BIG WHEELS DONT HAVE THAT UGLY $HIT.
:machinegun: 13-15" SPINNERS :SNUG:

·
Registered
82 Posts
ye im wantin ta git a pair of some knock off spinners for my car....i wanted some 18s with chrome spokes and gold spinner spokes that would be tight as hell....holla back if n e one has a price ta give me...its for a junky 1985 buick century 5 lug

·
Registered
82 Posts
FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE!FACE! :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts