LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im thinking about gettting this pump on ebay for cheap and before i purchase it, it said its missing a spline key, where excatly does the spline key goes, is it on the other side of the block where u remove the tank and u and see the pumphead??????

And how do i know what spline key to get and i believe number of spline key????

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
the key is the little spliced piece that connects the motor and pumphead, it`s on the motor side of the block.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
what kind of motor does it have, if it an old tang prestolite , and if the gear has a 9 spline , those keys are a little hard . someone on here might have one or you will have to chang the motor

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyone else the reaso why i want these pumps is that i can get the motors for cheap, but its the spline key i don't know about???

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by crazy4hydros@Sep 21 2003, 09:01 PM
anyone else the reaso why i want these pumps is that i can get the motors for cheap, but its the spline key i don't know about???
any hydro shop has keys and they dont cost much...

·
Registered
509 Posts
not trying to sound like a asshole, but i'm truely amazed with some of the questions asked in these forums. i'm really starting to wonder if u guys honestly have lowriders or not.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by Old School Habits@Sep 22 2003, 10:44 AM
not trying to sound like a asshole, but i'm truely amazed with some of the questions asked in these forums. i'm really starting to wonder if u guys honestly have lowriders or not.
This guy had been IM'ing me on yahoo messenger forever now. He doesn't have shit! He is wanting this setup for a beater honda accord. He has been asking everyone on here for free shit too. I spent an hour trying to explain this shit to him and it's in one ear and out the other.
HEY JUICEDIN2YEARS(his yahoo ID), if you are reading this, STOP asking me fuckin questions already. I don't mind helping people out, but all you ever do is question what I am telling you, so stop asking me shit!!!! :twak:

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by sneakyboy1@Sep 22 2003, 04:29 PM
I don't mind helping people out, but all you ever do is question what I am telling you, so stop asking me shit!!!! :twak:
LOL hahhahaaaa :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts