LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
~Individuals CC~
6,502 Posts
Originally posted by jm61imp@Sep 20 2006, 04:37 PM~6212090
I am in the process on wraping my G-body frame, And I want to know what is involved in doing a split belly?  Any info will help.

If you don't know, A. You should NOT be doing it, and B. Noone here will tell you how, people make their living with that "proprietary info"

Do a search and you will find numerous topics asking what it is and how its done but you WONT find any tutorial. You might even get talked shit to for even asking.

GL.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Originally posted by NaptownSwangin@Sep 20 2006, 03:46 PM~6212474
If you don't know, A. You should NOT be doing it, and B. Noone here will tell you how, people make their living with that "proprietary info"

Do a search and you will find numerous topics asking what it is and how its done but you WONT find any tutorial.  You might even get talked shit to for even asking.

GL.
lol he asked about the big "S-B" a big no no on layitlow

·
Registered
563 Posts
Originally posted by NaptownSwangin@Sep 20 2006, 04:46 PM~6212474

Do a search and you will find numerous topics asking what it is and how its done but you WONT find any tutorial.  You might even get talked shit to for even asking.

GL.

and its funny the people who hold out were told or showed themselves..just wrap your frame and a split wont be necessary... :cool:

·
Registered
10,395 Posts
Originally posted by ROCKSOLID84@Sep 20 2006, 09:50 PM~6215255
and its funny the people who hold out were told or showed themselves..just wrap your frame and a split wont be necessary... :cool:
if u want to hop it, i mean high numbers, then split it. if not, dont bother

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by jm61imp@Sep 20 2006, 03:37 PM~6212090
I am in the process on wraping my G-body frame, And I want to know what is involved in doing a split belly?  Any info will help.
Don't split.....Shrink it....remove 3/4 out of the bottom side ,pull it back together

does the same concept ,only not opening up body mounts,and bumper mounts, and motor mount spacing :biggrin:

SEE I HELPED :cheesy:

·
Registered
28,037 Posts
Originally posted by NaptownSwangin@Sep 20 2006, 04:46 PM~6212474

GL.
x2
Originally posted by impala_631+Sep 20 2006, 07:51 PM~6213715-->
lol, the mysterious split belly, will anyone ever know?????? :biggrin:
[/b]
its not if they can know or be able to do it, more like being able to put your car back together with no GAPS! and making your motor fit.
<!--QuoteBegin-BlackMagicHydraulics
@Sep 21 2006, 12:20 AM~6215407
Don't split.....Shrink it....remove 3/4 out of the bottom side ,pull it back together

does the same concept ,only not opening up body mounts,and bumper mounts, and motor mount spacing :biggrin:
too much info!

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Sep 21 2006, 02:20 AM~6215407

;)

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Sep 21 2006, 12:20 AM~6215407

And have fun trying to get the crossmember back together to fill in that gap..
Been there done that :cheesy:

·
~Individuals CC~
6,502 Posts
Originally posted by Purple Haze@Sep 22 2006, 11:45 AM~6223950
Been there done that  :cheesy:
:0

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Originally posted by Purple Haze@Sep 22 2006, 12:45 PM~6223950
Been there done that  :cheesy:
Dont know what you did homie but when i did the g body frame it came together perfectly

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Originally posted by 94Fleetwoodswangin@Sep 22 2006, 01:24 PM~6224939
Dont know what you did homie but when i did the g body frame it came together perfectly
It was easy when i did it too...

·
~Individuals CC~
6,502 Posts
Can we get more info on the SHRINK?

Since noone will tell us about the split.....:uh:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.