LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 100 spoke 14x7's on my 65 impala and one of my wheels all the spokes are striped or lose. is this normal? if so why? i drive it dailty and has like 300 hp(maybe that has something to do with it?)

·
Banned
8,749 Posts
naw man it ain't from the engine. i have the same rims on my Caprice and I have never had a problem before. What name brand are they. maybe it's poor craftmanship...

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
naw just cheap ass wheels !!!! i have a set of PINNACLES that 2 out of 4 came loose,and a set of PLAYERS 3 out of 4 came loose ,if i buy a new set they will be MCLEANS or DAYTONS only

·
Banned
8,749 Posts
Originally posted by ImmortalTowncar@Aug 9 2003, 11:54 AM
naw just cheap ass wheels !!!! i have a set of PINNACLES that 2 out of 4 came loose,and a set of PLAYERS 3 out of 4 came loose ,if i buy a new set they will be MCLEANS or DAYTONS only
Do McClean make tru knock off wheels? And you say you had a set of Player wire wheels and they came loose. Player always claims to be the strongest wire wheel on the market...loll...I guess not.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was thinking about the mcleans, are they a good quality wheel? i dont want to be buying a third set of wheels. and i cant buy daytons yet. is there a warranty on mcleans? thanks for the feedback

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
THANKS ,,,YES I FEEL WE MAKE A GREAT WILL AT THE COST....WE ARE NOW THE HIGHEST WIRE (NEXT TO DAYTON/ZEINTH ON THE MARKET) WHY...WE SPEND MORE MONEY ON MAKIN A BETTER WILL....380 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts