8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jest starting this up... Will post pics soon... :cool: :nicoderm:

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spokes 'N Locs c.c:

The club was founded some time during 2007. At the time i was a senior in high shool. The name came from an art project that i was working on at the time. We were supposed to do a painting with a reflection somewhere in it. Anyway i ended up using a stock cutlass hubcap that i had laying around. I tried to incorporate my lowriding lifestyle into my arte. And i figured spokes and locs are two of the key things in lowriding.

I named that painting spokes 'n locs.... then the name stuck with me. ;)

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by THA_R_O_C88@Dec 13 2009, 06:37 PM~15970616
Wassup homes, startn a club huh? :thumbsup: Theres a few people on here making plaques

Yeah the homies and i started it up. We found a shop over here who's doing some work for me now.... maybe we can ride together next year... I see that monte looking clean as hell.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yeah for sure, I think G.I. took a few years off cause there were no other iowa clubs doin it,now we got yours and truestyles and other midwest clubs doin the damn thing,i think its gettin us back in the groove.

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FOR SURE HOMIE YOU KNOW WHERE DOWN... JEST LET US KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.... I WANNA SEE HOW MANY CARS WE CAN GET ROLLIN THIS SUMMER.. NOTHING SHOW YET BUT MORE NICE LOOKING CRUIZERS....

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
past pictures of spokes and locs...

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
few years back .......

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Switchblade@Jan 27 2010, 11:36 PM~16436911
:thumbsup: Looking good guys. Lets make 2010 count!

for sure homie im down to cruize whenever... are you going to the show in Kansas city this may?

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
West up ......I do all kinds of metal work homie... from plaque,arches,wheel chips....etc :biggrin: you got my number hit me up with what you need!!!

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Switchblade@Jan 28 2010, 04:29 PM~16443243
The official LRM Kansas City show was changed to late July now. But yes, i'll be in KC for both the LRM show and Hoptoberfest.

Damb it did change huh... isn't the Chicago one in May... When is hoptoberfest?

Imma be throwing some cookouts/picnics this summer if you interested in coming over sometime... the homie chico (G.I Member) from waterloo is down to... let me know homie..

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by APACHERX3@Jan 28 2010, 05:44 PM~16444041
West up ......I do all kinds of metal work homie... from plaque,arches,wheel chips....etc :biggrin: you got my number hit me up with what you need!!!

for sure homie... imma call you when i get a chance... i'll be interested in some plaques maybe...

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Originally posted by BrownAzt3ka@Feb 2 2010, 10:54 PM~16494403
Damb it did change huh... isn't the Chicago one in May... When is hoptoberfest?

Imma be throwing some cookouts/picnics this summer if you interested in coming over sometime... the homie chico (G.I Member) from waterloo is down to... let me know homie..
Yeah man i'm always down. I'm sure my quad city guys are too. Keep us posted. :thumbsup:

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Some new stuff from my '80 monte carlo "El Tecate".... Spokes 'N Locs C.C. doing it big Iowa....

Lower Door Panels

Center Counsel

Most of the interior

Headliner

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Switchblade@Feb 2 2010, 08:56 PM~16494442
Yeah man i'm always down. I'm sure my quad city guys are too. Keep us posted. :thumbsup:

For sure homie... hit me up sometime.. 641.844.7503

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SPOKES N LOCS .. :puffin:

1 - 20 of 4482 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.