LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WE ARE LOOKING A COUPLE OF VEHICLES TO SPONSOR FOR THE NEW YEAR. EAST COAST OR MIDWEST ONLY...MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO SHOWS...HOPPERS OR DANCERS...
SEND PROPOSAL TO:

SHOWTIME HYDRAULICS
4254 NORTH SELLAND AVE
FRESNO, CA 93722
ATTN: MARK

·
Registered
208 Posts
hey hit me up i got a 87 mazda street truck dancer if this is mark or daniel reading this we have met before i run all showtime the best of everything along with a adex sponsor i have already and a shop sponsor e-mail me and i can e-mail some pics of the dancer i go to all the midwest shows normally and im in missouri

Last edited by Hmadhopper at Dec 30 2003, 03:52 PM

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Damn BOB u need to get up into this, STREET SWEEPAZ, where u at?????? :uh:

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** What is the sponsorship all about & is it a full sponsorship ??
I own a 64 impala with a modified "wishbone/slingshot" rear suspension(bumper locks up at 50" now), full 1/4" wrapped frame, upper & lower A-arms are reinforced & extended..
I have a combo of different parts consisting of ; Prohopper 5 ton springs,20" big daddy rear cylinders, adex dump, 2 CCE comp pumps for the rear & was looking into the La Series pumps for the front but, If your a sponsor -- ShowTime will be in it ...

LMK about where addendance is needed to compete in the midwest area .. i am up here in Wisconsin/Minnesota area.....

*** I custom paint cars so , I will have 1 of the BADDEST paint jobs MINNESOTA or Wisconsin has ever seen -- you better BELIEVE THAT !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
807 Posts
im not trying to piss anyone off but, it said to send it to him. so why ask for an e-mail, or explain what you have got. im just wanting to say this because it would be more professional to post up a simple "i sent you a pic and the info via mail" since the address is right there, and it seems that he wants it all mailed anyway.
im not trying to start anything(which probably will happen), im just saying that it might come down to alot of people want this, so the most professional will get it. there are alot of people on this site.
im not looking for a sponsorship, im also not even close to thinking i need one, and im not trying to hate on anyone or anything either. im simply trying to help the person who wants this to happen for them.
it was a pain trying to get sponsored when i was racing a 4 wheeler. but i tried to be as professional about it as i could, and i got the sponsorship. i hope i helped someone by posting this.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
*** Um , I was asking about the sponsorship first before I sent them a "proposal" -- Sponsorships are not that hard to get ... You win races in your instance( districts or whatever) & then you ask for a sponsorship & have a proposal on how their company could benefit from it & how you will promote it... Im sponsored by Interstate Batteries right now -- I told him what i do for a living , showed him the car , explained my plans & there it was -- Not a full sponsorship but a good one... NOw if you are talking about a "Full Factory Ride' -- GOOD LUCK, You have to win alot of races, in district, regionals,ect................ I almost started to race sleds but i couldnt make it to enuff races & there wasnt any snow in Mn -- if you could believe that .................. :0 ...... Now im about way too old to race anymore & I totaled all my sleds...... Insurance dont like to cover factory race produced sleds..

*** on top of all that ... These guys are looking to sponsor a few rides... That means they are the ones who need vehicles & they need people to rep for them ...I wasnt looking for a sponsorship - I was asking to get some detail before i will say I will donate my car for their business..... NO madness here bro...

·
Registered
807 Posts
:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts