LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok if i find a set of seats i like but they don't go with my cars interior. I'm thinking about covering them with this crushed velvet. Spray glue the seats, then put the joanns fabric glue in the sqeeze tube the expensive shit in the seams where ur ass goes. Then press the velvet on and press good on the seems so the fabric sticks to the glue and seat. Will this hold up pretty well? since it would be fixed to the seams and all that really well?

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I was thinking about something like that but glue the material down,take the seat covers off and sewing it at the edges

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Yeah that will work...its pretty much trial and error

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Originally posted by lowcosupreme@Oct 12 2006, 09:41 PM~6358989
do it right or don't do it at all,sound like some mickey mouse shit i wouldn't even try but that's just me. :cool:
If it were youre ride you could do what you want

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Originally posted by hearseballa@Oct 13 2006, 02:28 PM~6363211
but it's MINE BITCH :angry:. gotta figure something out. I got the velvet couch in the back of the hearse now i gotta do new front seats or somethin :(
Good luck, post pics after your done :cool:

·
Registered
782 Posts
if you have the time like you said then just stitch new seats. you can do it how you want, its your car, but i can almost guarantee that at least the drivers seat will definately not last too long on a daily. i know that you put a lot of work in your car and i wouldnt fuck it up if i were you. but hey, its not mine its yours

·
Registered
782 Posts
it would be very hard to covers with that design on them. that would take some experience. but if you want a cover in the stock pattern just with different material, that is easy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts