LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Alright so i have been painting for a few years now, but i never really thought much of taking pictures of my work so some pictures aren't high quality. (not very smart eh?) so these are some pictures of stuff i have done.

pretty much the basic painter you would find on here... kandies, patterns, flakes etc. nothing too special.

NOTE: i did the flakes and kandy on this car, my homie did the patterns, leafing, and clear, and another guy did the striping.

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here are some more pics.... I will be posting more but i'm still uploading them...

and underbelly of an elcamino

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by crenshaw magraw@Nov 12 2007, 08:55 PM~9213703
work looks good.

thanks, i been seeing alot of topics on here so i decided to start on myself....

here are some more pics:

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did both of these cars and caddy lights on the blazer... the blazer flipped on the highway about a month after i painted it and was never really able to get some good pictures of it.

a sneek peak of something im working on currently

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Nameless@Nov 12 2007, 09:23 PM~9214002
Nice :thumbsup:  more pics of the lac wit the shaved firewall or no ???
that firewall is from an el camino... i think i have a couple more pics of it but the car was never finished... my homie started building it but decided not to finish it so he sold the body and junked the wrapped frame, and the 350.

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bringin it back to the first car i ever painted...

this was a quick single stage out in the parking lot job i did outside the paint supply store for a friend...lol

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
el camino firewall wetsanded and freshly leafed

after 2 coats of kandy

alot of these were done in backyards, some in booths.... but hey i work with what i have....

i got a few cars rollin around that I painted recently but i don't have pics so i'ma try an get some pics of those soon.

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by wired62@Nov 12 2007, 09:41 PM~9214201
lookin good,,,,nice work

thanks, alot of these are very old pictures. you can see some of them have dates on them. i got out the lowrider scene for a while and i been getting back into it. the latest things i done were that small "sneak peak" of what im working on currently, and that violet fleetwood.

·
Registered
947 Posts
ttt..for a good painter. Eric dont forget about my pumps..cabron :biggrin:

·
Registered
589 Posts
shits tight homie wheres the hood on the pink car tha shit was krazy lookin and wheres the regal at are ya done with it anyway good lookin on tha paint jobs

1 - 20 of 302 Posts