LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made some hyraulic cylandars out of old tv antena and I dont know where to get some springs that would be the right size. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by jevries@Sep 7 2003, 01:27 AM
Try to locate a spring(factory) or workshop...it's pretty easy for those guys to make you a piece of spring with the right dimensions...
check google or perhaps the yellow pages...they made some crazy springs for me and didn't cost me a lot. ;)
how much is a lot to you? cuz im only fifteen and tryin to save all my paychecks for my car?

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
what i did one time is take a drill bit the size of your antenna and wrap paper clip or welding wire aroud it. to me welding wire was alot easier to work with but both are easy to use and cheap.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the tips, i just used some thin guage wire that my dad had and wrapped it around a thin dial, the sping looks soo tight on my cylandars, and they actually work.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
thanks Jevries how about clicking on my links and if you join post your limks and i will return the favor. and anyone that see's my links click them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts