LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok everyone the magazine is now here at:

http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/210929

i had to work real hard to get this magazine out for you guys, and i had to sacrifice alot because of how long this took, im not gonna name drop but this wasnt my fault as to why it took so long to get out, some of the major changes i had to change was the page count, i had to lower the page count because i had no choice but to print through magcloud, they are expensive so that is what changed the price also, everyone who pre-ordered will still get there magazines at the original price!

for everyone that pre-ordered please allow me to go through all the orders and send them out, shipping is estimated at 1-2 weeks.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PATIENTS, WITH YOUR HELP WE CAN BECOME THE LEADER IN THE LOWRIDER BICYCLE WORLD!

THANK YOU!

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
just ordered 2

·
"HellBoy"
1,548 Posts
i had the privaledge of seeing the proof to the finished product, an ill be first to say it.. WELL WORTH THE WAIT.... this i can see becoming a big mag for sure. congrats bro its been a long road, but its official now.. good job

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
:h5: looking foward to getting my issue! can you send an e-mail out to eveyone that pre-ordered just to verify if any changes since pre-order since it was a while back. plus we will know that you have our name and our issue is on the way.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:h5: looking foward to getting my issue! can you send an e-mail out to eveyone that pre-ordered just to verify if any changes since pre-order since it was a while back. plus we will know that you have our name and our issue is on the way.
yup i was just gonna ask everyone on here if they pre-ordered to pm me there email they ordered with, so i can look the order up

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
for some one like me that knows the story i give it to macros he worked so hard to get this magazine out even thew hard times he still found a way to get it out to u guys

from me and the socios bc we like to say congratulation on ur long road to getting it done

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
wholy sh!t about damn time!! When does Issue 2 come out? :eek: :run:

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
for some one like me that knows the story i give it to macros he worked so hard to get this magazine out even thew hard times he still found a way to get it out to u guys

from me and the socios bc we like to say congratulation on ur long road to getting it done
thank you mike, that means alot to me bro for reals! i hope you and everyone enjoys the mag cause it was a struggle!

·
Registered
8,475 Posts

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok next question where/when you gonna set up the feature for Lunch Money/Pirate Bike/ Wyatt's Revenge/Lil Devil/Bankroll.... :dunno:
i got two booked but we can get lunch money in three! the others we'll work em in one way or another!

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
i got two booked but we can get lunch money in three! the others we'll work em in one way or another!
I just placed my order for the first issue. Are you going to be doing subscriptions? Is this a monthly, bi monthly, or quarterly mag now that you got things rolling on the first issue after all the setbacks and things?

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
I just placed my order for the first issue. Are you going to be doing subscriptions? Is this a monthly, bi monthly, or quarterly mag now that you got things rolling on the first issue after all the setbacks and things?
i think hes doing it by seasonally like low rider bike magazine was i could be wrong thou

1 - 20 of 303 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.