LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
Joined
·
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2446540397

The seller/feedback, pic and payment types all make this auction very questionable.

Maybe it's legit, but I've been with ebay since they were known as AuctionWeb. This auctions has all the red flags.

As the seller as many questions as possible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,176 Posts
It's cool Hydro's he's from my neck of the woods, it's all good. It sounds bogus I know for the price as he didn't put a reserve on it. I have no idea why not. Other then he might not know how to. But hey 20.00 bucks for a dump, man I'd go for it, ya know what I'm sayin.


Hydrogirl
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,058 Posts
that auction is fixed....I have already bidded on it 7 times, every time I clicked submit it would come back as being out bid...asshole
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
534 Posts
Originally posted by HiLoHyDrOs@Dec 3 2003, 08:57 PM
that auction is fixed....I have already bidded on it 7 times, every time I clicked submit it would come back as being out bid...asshole
its not me.. i am not the highest bidder anymore :angry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by HiLoHyDrOs@Dec 3 2003, 06:57 PM
that auction is fixed....I have already bidded on it 7 times, every time I clicked submit it would come back as being out bid...asshole
Its not my auction but let me explain a couple of things to you.


The auction is not fixed, you can tell the you are new to Ebay when you say something like that.

See what happens is that the person that has the high bid right now, put a higher bid in then you did. He could of put a $500.00 bid in on it, you could bid 8,000 times and it will always tell you you have been outbid, till you beat his $500.00 bid.......


Oh and one more thing, you bid 6 times, not 7 ;)


Not trying to be a dick just trying to explain how things work. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,039 Posts
Originally posted by ALOW1+Dec 3 2003, 09:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ALOW1 @ Dec 3 2003, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--HiLoHyDrOs@Dec 3 2003, 06:57 PM
that auction is fixed....I have already bidded on it 7 times, every time I clicked submit it would come back as being out bid...asshole
Its not my auction but let me explain a couple of things to you.


The auction is not fixed, you can tell the you are new to Ebay when you say something like that.

See what happens is that the person that has the high bid right now, put a higher bid in then you did. He could of put a $500.00 bid in on it, you could bid 8,000 times and it will always tell you you have been outbid, till you beat his $500.00 bid.......


Oh and one more thing, you bid 6 times, not 7 ;)


Not trying to be a dick just trying to explain how things work. :cool:[/b][/quote]
Technically.............he would pass the $500.00 bid WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before the 8,000th bid.












:biggrin:







J/K
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by Indy64+Dec 3 2003, 07:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Indy64 @ Dec 3 2003, 07:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2003, 09:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--HiLoHyDrOs
@Dec 3 2003, 06:57 PM
that auction is fixed....I have already bidded on it 7 times, every time I clicked submit it would come back as being out bid...asshole

Its not my auction but let me explain a couple of things to you.


The auction is not fixed, you can tell the you are new to Ebay when you say something like that.

See what happens is that the person that has the high bid right now, put a higher bid in then you did. He could of put a $500.00 bid in on it, you could bid 8,000 times and it will always tell you you have been outbid, till you beat his $500.00 bid.......


Oh and one more thing, you bid 6 times, not 7 ;)


Not trying to be a dick just trying to explain how things work. :cool:
Technically.............he would pass the $500.00 bid WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before the 8,000th bid.












:biggrin:







J/K[/b][/quote]
Yes your right. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
534 Posts
i asked the buyer to send me a picture is the one for sale instead of one from a website.. here it is...

I am not an Adex expert so maybe Mr Impala can tell right away if it's real or not...also the power wire does not come with it...

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,987 Posts
Hey, I bid on that dudes pump he said it was never used for hopping, after seeing the dump now I am starting no believe the whole never hopped story.......
 

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
Joined
·
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by T BONE@Dec 3 2003, 10:47 PM
Hey, I bid on that dudes pump he said it was never used for hopping, after seeing the dump now I am starting no believe the whole never hopped story.......
Are you saying you believe his story that he never hopped?

It does appear to be an Adex valve. But I never owned one, anyone else here?



Last edited by Hydros at Dec 3 2003, 11:07 PM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros+Dec 4 2003, 01:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hydros @ Dec 4 2003, 01:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--T BONE@Dec 3 2003, 10:47 PM
Hey, I bid on that dudes pump he said it was never used for hopping, after seeing the dump now I am starting no believe the whole never hopped story.......
Are you saying you believe his story that he never hopped?

It does appear to be an Adex valve. But I never owned one, anyone else here?[/b][/quote]
Hell no I don't believe it, lol

adex+fatboy pump+ g-body= hoppin :biggrin:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
that is an adex dump
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by juicdcutlass@Dec 3 2003, 11:09 PM
i asked the buyer to send me a picture is the one for sale instead of one from a website.. here it is...

I am not an Adex expert so maybe Mr Impala can tell right away if it's real or not...also the power wire does not come with it...

IT'S DIFFENTLY AN ADEX.....STANDARD DUTY AT THAT.....
REFERNCE # SAYS IT'S WAY MORE THEN A MONTH OLD.......
MUST HAVE BEEN ON THE SHELF FOR 3 OR 4 YEARS.....
NEW THERE ARE 375.00, SO DON'T BID OVER 250.00 :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,959 Posts
man that thing is crusty i never seen an adex do that not do talk shit but i would stay clear of that thing DAMN
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
SOLD :biggrin:
 

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
Joined
·
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man, I would have bid $250. for sure.

See, it pays to be Paypal verfied. I keep asking the guy to get verified, then I would bid. :angry:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top