LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

square dump on ebay

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Hydros 
#1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2446540397

The seller/feedback, pic and payment types all make this auction very questionable.

Maybe it's legit, but I've been with ebay since they were known as AuctionWeb. This auctions has all the red flags.

As the seller as many questions as possible.

#2 ·
It's cool Hydro's he's from my neck of the woods, it's all good. It sounds bogus I know for the price as he didn't put a reserve on it. I have no idea why not. Other then he might not know how to. But hey 20.00 bucks for a dump, man I'd go for it, ya know what I'm sayin.

Hydrogirl

#6 ·
Originally posted by HiLoHyDrOs@Dec 3 2003, 06:57 PM
that auction is fixed....I have already bidded on it 7 times, every time I clicked submit it would come back as being out bid...asshole
Its not my auction but let me explain a couple of things to you.

The auction is not fixed, you can tell the you are new to Ebay when you say something like that.

See what happens is that the person that has the high bid right now, put a higher bid in then you did. He could of put a $500.00 bid in on it, you could bid 8,000 times and it will always tell you you have been outbid, till you beat his $500.00 bid.......

Oh and one more thing, you bid 6 times, not 7 ;)

Not trying to be a dick just trying to explain how things work. :cool:

#7 ·
Originally posted by ALOW1+Dec 3 2003, 09:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ALOW1 @ Dec 3 2003, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--HiLoHyDrOs@Dec 3 2003, 06:57 PM
that auction is fixed....I have already bidded on it 7 times, every time I clicked submit it would come back as being out bid...asshole

The auction is not fixed, you can tell the you are new to Ebay when you say something like that.

See what happens is that the person that has the high bid right now, put a higher bid in then you did. He could of put a $500.00 bid in on it, you could bid 8,000 times and it will always tell you you have been outbid, till you beat his $500.00 bid.......

Not trying to be a dick just trying to explain how things work. :cool:[/b][/quote]
Technically.............he would pass the $500.00 bid WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before the 8,000th bid.

:biggrin:

J/K

#8 ·
Originally posted by Indy64+Dec 3 2003, 07:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Indy64 @ Dec 3 2003, 07:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -ALOW1@Dec 3 2003, 09:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--HiLoHyDrOs
@Dec 3 2003, 06:57 PM

Not trying to be a dick just trying to explain how things work. :cool:
Technically.............he would pass the $500.00 bid WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before the 8,000th bid.

:biggrin:

J/K[/b][/quote]
Yes your right. :biggrin:

#11 ·
Originally posted by T BONE@Dec 3 2003, 10:47 PM
Hey, I bid on that dudes pump he said it was never used for hopping, after seeing the dump now I am starting no believe the whole never hopped story.......
Are you saying you believe his story that he never hopped?

It does appear to be an Adex valve. But I never owned one, anyone else here?

Last edited by Hydros at Dec 3 2003, 11:07 PM

#12 ·
Originally posted by Hydros+Dec 4 2003, 01:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hydros @ Dec 4 2003, 01:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--T BONE@Dec 3 2003, 10:47 PM
Hey, I bid on that dudes pump he said it was never used for hopping, after seeing the dump now I am starting no believe the whole never hopped story.......
Are you saying you believe his story that he never hopped?

It does appear to be an Adex valve. But I never owned one, anyone else here?[/b][/quote]
Hell no I don't believe it, lol

adex+fatboy pump+ g-body= hoppin :biggrin:

#14 ·
Originally posted by juicdcutlass@Dec 3 2003, 11:09 PM
i asked the buyer to send me a picture is the one for sale instead of one from a website.. here it is...

I am not an Adex expert so maybe Mr Impala can tell right away if it's real or not...also the power wire does not come with it...

IT'S DIFFENTLY AN ADEX.....STANDARD DUTY AT THAT.....
REFERNCE # SAYS IT'S WAY MORE THEN A MONTH OLD.......
MUST HAVE BEEN ON THE SHELF FOR 3 OR 4 YEARS.....
NEW THERE ARE 375.00, SO DON'T BID OVER 250.00 :biggrin:

#15 ·
man that thing is crusty i never seen an adex do that not do talk shit but i would stay clear of that thing DAMN

#19 ·
Man, I would have bid $250. for sure.

See, it pays to be Paypal verfied. I keep asking the guy to get verified, then I would bid. :angry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.