LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a square dump for the front of my cutty but i am just wondering what make it is....there is only one number on it and i have no clue what it means...so any input is great

the # is:

AL00261

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
U HAVE A PIC OF IT WHAT COLOR IS IT ??? DOES IT LOOK LIKE AN ADEX/ADEL????

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by Chris@Oct 15 2003, 10:34 PM

thats all i got for now...
there is nothing else on the dump no other stampings??? where is the #'s at does it respond good???

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
pull the candle off and see if looks like a normal delta dump cartridge..if it does, than its an LA square.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by King Of Rimz@Oct 15 2003, 10:50 PM
LOOKS LIKE AN L.A. SQUARE OR AN E-BAY DUMP TO ME.
I love it! I could not have said it better,
"The eBay Dump."

Last edited by Hydros at Oct 17 2003, 12:56 AM

·
Registered
18,128 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Oct 16 2003, 08:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Oct 16 2003, 08:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Chris@Oct 16 2003, 01:21 AM

AL00261
HMMM, WHO IS "AL"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
THE SAME GUY ON E-BAY THAT SOLD ME MY "SQUARE DUMPS" :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i know for a fact this was not bought on ebay...cuz it came out of a buddies car and he purchased it before those dumps started selling on ebay.......but what do i know :dunno:

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well just opened it up and it looks like a delta inside so i guess its not a good dump to have by the sounds of things :(

·
Registered
410 Posts
It's an LA Square.....but we don't sell them anymore......we are authorized ADEX dealers.

Last edited by redsproseries at Oct 18 2003, 05:14 PM

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey you should be happy that they work. I cant even lift the front of my car cause of generic Big Scottys so called adel.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Originally posted by 42N8@Oct 18 2003, 03:00 PM
Hey you should be happy that they work. I cant even lift the front of my car cause of generic Big Scottys so called adel.
How would a dump effect your rides lift??? I don't get it...

There's alot of mixed feelings about those "squares"... Some people like'em, because the look better then a Delta or an italian, and alot of people hate on them cause they don't work all that well.

Are these more of what you'd call a show dump? On a show car, they would give you the look of an Adex at a fraction of the cost...

I know these things don't come close to a real square (so I've heard)

Good for a show ride or cruiser running low voltage or no???

(just so you know, I WON"T use them...)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts