LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i always am on ebay and saw that someone is selling square dumps tha look like adex's. but they are only $80. anyone tried these yet? i was thinking abut getting italian dumps but now i was thinking of these. i wont be doing any hopping at all. whadda ya think??? these adex look-a-likes better than italian fo a street cruiser with no bounce?

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
junk

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Oct 4 2003, 09:22 AM
I don't believe I'd trust an Adex off of Ebay. Theres a lot of shady people on Ebay....
there was even a guy on there selling 58-64 impala parallel frames
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by Booyaa63+Oct 4 2003, 10:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Booyaa63 @ Oct 4 2003, 10:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dreday@Oct 4 2003, 09:22 AM
I don't believe I'd trust an Adex off of Ebay. Theres a lot of shady people on Ebay....
there was even a guy on there selling 58-64 impala parallel frames
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by SkinnyPimpN@Oct 4 2003, 10:45 AM
Those look a lot like the Adel's that are sold by CCE and they dont pressure lock after three hits, are you talking from experience with these ebay dumps or just talking  :0
if they are the ones that I think they are, squares for around $80 or so, then I know several people that have had problems with them. I know 2 people that have bought from that guy and they fucked up. So I do know for sure :cool:

Just to cruise on is ok, but dont try hopping on them :cool:

Last edited by [email protected] at Oct 4 2003, 10:52 AM

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
yeah they arent great to hop on good for cruising though if you want the look. i put one on a guys car and the plate blew off when he was hopping. i know another guy that uses one for some street hopping and it seems to work ok. id go with adex though

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Good point Bob, there is not much point in having a setup that looks like a million bucks, and performs like air shocks..... lol

Buy the best and cry once! :)

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by Cadillac Bob@Oct 4 2003, 12:38 PM
$50 Italian dumps are far superior.

Yes, those Italians work way better than the fake squares.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by mclover2@Oct 4 2003, 07:04 AM
i always am on ebay and saw that someone is selling square dumps tha look like adex's. but they are only $80. anyone tried these yet? i was thinking abut getting italian dumps but now i was thinking of these. i wont be doing any hopping at all. whadda ya think??? these adex look-a-likes better than italian fo a street cruiser with no bounce?
I bought a pair of those look a like adex they are shitty don't even think about buying them.
Mine blew the bottom off of it.
They are not made to spec and will also not keep your front locked :angry:

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts