LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are these sqaures that look like adex'x any good........the reason i ask is cuz they only go for like $75.
how well do they work, or they over priced even at $75?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Uh Oh! Here we go. :cool:

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Nov 6 2003, 05:37 PM
Those fake squares are garbage. Get some Italians, or better yet, save up for the real Adexs'.
if you know what your doing thay work good for up and down and for the back and to hop on them some are good not all ???????? 75 .00 is a good price for faxe squares ;) ;)

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you everyone, i just didnt know and the search engines here never work for me. they look exactly like the real adex ( comin from someone who never owned one anyway ) so i thought i should ask.......... you just saved this ninja $75

peace all!

:biggrin:

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Nov 6 2003, 09:38 PM
thank you everyone, i just didnt know and the search engines here never work for me. they look exactly like the real adex ( comin from someone who never owned one anyway ) so i thought i should ask.......... you just saved this ninja $75

peace all!

I HAD ORDERED 10 A YEAR AGO FOR MY SHOP, AND 9 CAME BACK WITH PROBLEMS....THERE MADE IN CHINA...BUT THE CANDLES ARE GOOD FOR SPARES..AND THEY EVEN FIT....WANT TO BUY SOME USED ONES CHEAP???????

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
I got a case of em still. I tried new orings i tried to do all kind sof shit i got 1 outta 10 that was ok

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
USE A SHIM IN THE LOWER PART OF THE CAGE LIKE ADEL OR ADEX
DOSE...THE CHINA ONES DON'T HAVE IT....THAT FIXED 1/2 OF THEM
THE OTHERS HAD POOR LAPPING OF THE SPOOL :biggrin:
AND THEN RUN A 10 AMP FUSE ON THE WIRE , SO U DON'T BURN THE COIL......AND THEN IT'S READY FOR A REAR PUMP

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
We tried the spacer thing worked ok on a 63 HT we did they had the right idea making them just needed a little more R&D I had em on that 60 I sold Spanky I used a 70 degrometer (SP?) to help the leaking but damn things seeped to bad!!! Bottom line use ADEX

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Nov 7 2003, 02:33 AM
AND THEN RUN A 10 AMP FUSE ON THE WIRE , SO U DON'T BURN THE COIL......AND THEN IT'S READY FOR A REAR PUMP
**** ALL THAT FOR A REAR PUMP....... Sounds like a lot to do just for therears --- Italians...... I got some delta extreme flows that I can sell for cheap......Maybe -- i gotta see what nastys doing with his...

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ+Nov 7 2003, 09:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (STREET SWEEPAZ @ Nov 7 2003, 09:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BlackMagicHydraulics@Nov 7 2003, 02:33 AM
**** ALL THAT FOR A REAR PUMP....... Sounds like a lot to do just for therears --- Italians...... I got some delta extreme flows that I can sell for cheap......Maybe -- i gotta see what nastys doing with his...[/b][/quote]
I guess I am crazy for running 4 Adex on my car then huh???

·
Registered
369 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics+Nov 7 2003, 02:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackMagicHydraulics @ Nov 7 2003, 02:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--juggalo4life@Nov 6 2003, 09:38 PM

peace all!

I HAD ORDERED 10 A YEAR AGO FOR MY SHOP, AND 9 CAME BACK WITH PROBLEMS....THERE MADE IN CHINA...BUT THE CANDLES ARE GOOD FOR SPARES..AND THEY EVEN FIT....WANT TO BUY SOME USED ONES CHEAP???????
:biggrin:[/b][/quote]
how much u want for them?? or just 1???

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Nov 7 2003, 07:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Nov 7 2003, 07:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -STREET [email protected] 7 2003, 09:38 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--BlackMagicHydraulics
@Nov 7 2003, 02:33 AM

**** ALL THAT FOR A REAR PUMP....... Sounds like a lot to do just for therears --- Italians...... I got some delta extreme flows that I can sell for cheap......Maybe -- i gotta see what nastys doing with his...
I guess I am crazy for running 4 Adex on my car then huh???[/b][/quote]
dayum, you are crazy...

but I'm doing the same ;)

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i got the chrome setup pro hopper had for sale, and i was told the dumps that come with that set up are .........."not all that good "....
so im thinking of gettin deffrent dumps before i even plumb the pumps so i can sell the all chrome ones and get some money back.
lol, hows that for a run-on sentence..... :uh:
anyway, ill keep my eyes open

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
there fucc'n garbage!!!! i got burned on one of them last year!!! it worked 4 like a minute,.. but thats it!!!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
lmao i saw those too i was like hmmmm and then my grandpops voice in my head said "boy anything that sounds 2 good to be true probably is" good looking out gramps R.I.P.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts