LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COME ON IT GOT TO BE SOMEBODY FROM THE LOU ON HERE IF NOT ANY PART OF THE MO. WILL DO HOLLA AT YOUR DIRTY :cool:

·
Registered
177 Posts
heres a couple of stl rides that Streetriders in kc did

red 64

white 63

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
STREET RIDAS LOOK LIKE THEY DO SOME GOOD WORK I"M ROLLING LOW IN A 85 CUTLASS WITH TWO PUMP AND FOUR BATTS THIS IS MY SECOND YEAR ROLLING WITH JUICE C.M.W DID MY INSTALL
QUESTION I HAVE A COIL UNDER SET-UP RIGHT NOW SHOULD I GO WITH COIL OVER AND YES I USE TO LOSE MY SPRINGS EVERYTIME I 3 WHEEL OR RIDE WITH THE ASS DROPPED AND HIT A BUMP MY SPRING WOULD JUMP OUT CRAZY HUH? :uh:

·
Registered
177 Posts
yes i would go with a coil over in the rear

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Originally posted by MRA@Jan 14 2004, 08:41 PM
STREET RIDAS LOOK LIKE THEY DO SOME GOOD WORK I"M ROLLING LOW IN A 85 CUTLASS WITH TWO PUMP AND FOUR BATTS THIS IS MY SECOND YEAR ROLLING WITH JUICE C.M.W DID MY INSTALL
QUESTION I HAVE A COIL UNDER SET-UP RIGHT NOW SHOULD I GO WITH COIL OVER AND YES I USE TO LOSE MY SPRINGS EVERYTIME I 3 WHEEL OR RIDE WITH THE ASS DROPPED AND HIT A BUMP MY SPRING WOULD JUMP OUT CRAZY HUH? :uh:
yes you should get some coil over and some showballs,im like 10-15 mins from stl,steve at cmw is a cool dude ;)

·
Registered
807 Posts
i used to stay by the police station in jennings. now im north of columbia. for some reason i cant get any pics onto car domain.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OKAY EVERYBODY POST PICS :cool:

·
Registered
177 Posts
heres some kc rides that streetriders did

Last edited by dakotahopper at Jan 15 2004, 09:53 AM

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DID ANYONE COME TO ST. LOUIS LAST YEAR FOR THE CAR SHOW AND HOP OFF? :cool:

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ARE THERE ANY MORE STREET RIDERS PICS? :)

·
Registered
177 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Originally posted by MRA@Jan 14 2004, 12:41 PM
I would do a Coil O. & PowerBall thats the best way to Go

Last edited by CUTLASS BOYZ at Jan 20 2004, 10:45 AM

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Originally posted by CUTLASS BOYZ+Jan 20 2004, 11:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CUTLASS BOYZ @ Jan 20 2004, 11:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MRA@Jan 14 2004, 12:41 PM

[/b][/quote]
wut size strokes u got in the rear homie?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Originally posted by gangstaburban95+Jan 20 2004, 01:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gangstaburban95 @ Jan 20 2004, 01:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -CUTLASS [email protected] 20 2004, 11:44 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--MRA
@Jan 14 2004, 12:41 PM

wut size strokes u got in the rear homie?[/b][/quote]
12" in the Back & 8" in the front :cool:

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ARE YOU COMING OUT OF C.M.W IN ST. LOUIS THAT AREA LOOK LIKE I SEEN IT BEFORE :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Originally posted by MRA@Jan 21 2004, 09:46 AM
ARE YOU COMING OUT OF C.M.W IN ST. LOUIS THAT AREA LOOK LIKE I SEEN IT BEFORE :biggrin:
Yep that when I picked my car up around this time Last year

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
COOL STEVE IS COOL I NEED TO STOP BYE THERE AND PICK UP A MOTOR AND TWO TANKS :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts