LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a bunch of electropolished stainless steel90's. T's and straights. All swagelok design, not sure of actual MFG. Of you do allot of hard line intalls and need some fitting, We can talk a price, and I can give exact amounts of what I have. never used, brand new.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Jul 26 2005, 08:01 PM
your toe looks fucked up
what sizes?
[snapback]3485904[/snapback]​
11 shoe, 1/2" fittings. I'm willing to trade out too Dan.

They are all 1/2 to 1/2 swagelok style tube fittings. 90's, T's and straights. No need to flare or nothing. just cut the tubing and tighten the fitting to spec, your good to go, no leaks..

I gotta have 40-50 of each but I gotta count em.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
13 straights. I got more, but they don't have the nut ends and ferrels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,029 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Jul 26 2005, 08:01 PM
your toe looks fucked up
what sizes?
[snapback]3485904[/snapback]​
thats one of them white trash toes :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have to see how many straights Dano wants and I'll get back to ya.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by 85_regal_ryda@Jul 26 2005, 10:24 PM
thats one of them white trash toes  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
[snapback]3486973[/snapback]​
You Bastard, I got feet like Barney Rubble, and everyone knows it. I pray everyday, me daughter don't get em.lol :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,029 Posts
Originally posted by <<<WhiteTrash@Jul 27 2005, 06:40 AM
You Bastard, I got feet like Barney Rubble, and everyone knows it. I pray everyday, me daughter don't get em.lol :biggrin:
[snapback]3488753[/snapback]​
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

HEY SHOULD HAVE AN ANSWER FOR YOU ON WHAT YOU ASKED ME THE OTHER DAY ;) SHOULD BE EITHER TODAY OR TOMMORROW
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Jul 27 2005, 03:24 PM
give me a price on the 13 straights?

Also, do they have a name brand, or symbol of any kind on them?
[snapback]3491263[/snapback]​
PM sent
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by 85_regal_ryda@Jul 27 2005, 09:35 AM
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

HEY SHOULD HAVE AN ANSWER FOR YOU ON WHAT YOU ASKED ME THE OTHER DAY ;)  SHOULD BE EITHER TODAY OR TOMMORROW
[snapback]3489250[/snapback]​
Nice Chad, good lookin out..

LMK.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top