LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i was going to do a three pump set up in order to do a standing three wheel should i do any reinforcing or will my frame be fine....i have a 1980 coupe deville....ne help would be appreciated...thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
It's not absolutely necessary, but highly recommended. Even reinforcing the A-arms would help to account for the extra pressure that would be on whichever side.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Originally posted by 83caddyhopper@Aug 15 2006, 05:31 AM~5970611
unless you want a fucked up frame then yes reinforcing all you can is what you need to do.
He's right not only the frame u gonna fuck up ur quarter pallels will buckel meaning they are going 2 make a crease in the metall....just wrap the whole frame and fiber glass the QP.... IF U PLAN ON KEEPING IT....If not fuck it

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
man i see dudes three wheelling all the time with no reinforcements but it is a price for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Originally posted by redline@Aug 15 2006, 04:33 PM~5974845
man i see dudes three whilling all the time with no reinforcements but it is a price for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im not saying that u cant i have a 78 cutlass no renforcemints and i 3 wheel hella.....not standing tho...any way it gonna buckle if i dont do shit 2 it....if i was standing 3 then thats just more constant press on the bod N frame id buckle hella faster...... :cool:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Originally posted by pulidoj1@Aug 15 2006, 02:55 PM~5974162
how do you fiber glass the QP's?
thers a new thread how 2 glass qps check it out...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts