LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 78 monte carlo. I need to find out if anyone has any suggestions on how, I can get my car to stand three wheel without putting weights. I have two CCE pumps, four batteries running 46 volts and eight inch cylinders. :cool:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm not sure if a 78 Monte can 3 w/ 2 pumps. iono i've heard about some cars being able 2 but im not sure. if u really want 3 order another pump then double pump to the back, one to the front, 8 batteries, 8's up front w/ 14's in the back , chain bridge and BAM, three wheel. or do the fun thing and do rolling 3's all day :biggrin:

·
Registered
410 Posts
you can 3 with 2pumps4dump you need more than just 4batts. you need atleast 10.8straight across the back and 1 on each side in front of those. 8"cyl front /12"or longer in back coil over.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I have the same 78' monte, and im adding 2 more pumps (4 pumps total) to my car with 8 batts. (8 along the back) i have 8's on front, and 10's on back. will i be able to stand 3 with 10's? i ask because i also have 12's laying around, but wont i have to get a longer brake line if i put the 12's on???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts