LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 527 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·




well yeah finally decided to make a thread for our club small but secure if ya dont kno soon enuff u will much luv to all lowriders STARS THE MUTHAFUKIN LIMIT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,920 Posts
Originally posted by breakitallrafa@Feb 18 2010, 12:26 PM~16651115




well yeah finally decided to make a thread for our club small but secure if ya dont kno soon enuff u will much luv to all lowriders  STARS THE MUTHAFUKIN LIMIT
those are some beefy looking arms :wow: looks good :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,747 Posts
IMPRESSIVE C.C. stopping by to show some love and respect. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,030 Posts
laymlow cruzin by showin love n respect,,u located in polk county?? if so were at
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im n dundee and i appreciate the luv homie ill bb postin up sum pix of my ryd unda the needle and the new home of stars the limit when my phone is ryt
 

·
El Viejo Joven
Joined
·
2,702 Posts
QUE ONDA RAFA ANDRES CRUSING BY TO SHOW THAT PC TOWN TO DUNDEE CONECTA!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,030 Posts
Originally posted by breakitallrafa@Feb 19 2010, 05:42 AM~16661403
im n dundee and i appreciate the luv homie ill bb postin up sum pix of my ryd unda the needle and the new home of stars the limit when my phone is ryt
hell yea homie,,u comin 2 da spot 2mro nite
 

·
El Viejo Joven
Joined
·
2,702 Posts
Originally posted by breakitallrafa@Feb 18 2010, 07:26 PM~16653285
thanks built them myself u wanna better look hit me up 8632426722
STOP POSTING YOUR NUMBER U WHORE!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by CHINGON66@Feb 25 2010, 07:15 AM~16720471
STOP POSTING YOUR NUMBER U WHORE!!!!
preciate all the luv homies







the new home os S.T.L and some arms i just finished
 

·
El Viejo Joven
Joined
·
2,702 Posts
Originally posted by breakitallrafa@Feb 25 2010, 08:45 PM~16725062
preciate all the luv homies







the new home os S.T.L and some arms i  just finished
NICE
 
1 - 20 of 527 Posts
Top