LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all new to the forum some what new to the low rider world. I am looking in to building one of my dream vehicles a mini truck. I am looking to put air ride under it. Looking around online I see kits that come with a rubber line. First question is I have some semi rigid nylon line available to me through my place of work, it is used for fertilizer delivery on farming equipment so it can deal with a bit of movement. Would this be ok or am I better off with the rubber line? Second question dealing with that same line What would be some max pressures I might see with an air system? As I don't want to exceed the capabilities of the line. Thank you in advance for any advice

·
Super Moderator
599 Posts
There's really only two choices for airline,
Copper or nylon. I've ran both and prefer nylon. Accuair, among other brands, make a DOT compliant airline.

Id highly recommend staying away from the industrial nylon that you have access to, unless you discover it meets DOT requirements for air systems.

The accuair isn't that expensive, combined with their DOT PTC fittings, you'll have a safe dependable system.

My system builds 200psi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts