LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok looking to setup a 1984 cady 4dr not planning to strap the frame yet but will just want to get basic pancake side/side front/back keeping the wheels on ground tell after i get frame strapped and diff reinforced looking at 2 pump systems from hopper showtime and black magic but any help would be sweet.

·
Boats n Hoes
6,117 Posts
Originally posted by Villian@Sep 21 2007, 01:00 AM~8837994
ok looking to setup a 1984 cady 4dr  not planning to strap the frame yet but will just want to get basic pancake side/side front/back keeping the wheels on ground tell after  i get frame strapped and diff reinforced  looking at 2 pump systems from hopper showtime and black magic  but any help would be sweet.
Call the hydraulic company of your choice and tell them that exact same thing and they will tell you everything you need ;)

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
get a competion kit ...less up grades later that will cost more in the long run ..
and plus you get better cylinders

good companies you looking at

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
sounds like u already knw what u want holmes

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spent the last week reading forums and have orded my The Science of Hydraulic Suspension book should be here with in a week and the hydros get ordered tomorrow so much to learn .. i love it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts