LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know everyone has had to deal with that sticky tar shit in your trunk. im @ that point right now,does anyone know a easy trick to get that shit off with out taking some layers of my hands ???? :confused:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by childforsaken@Dec 7 2003, 12:30 PM
i know everyone has had to deal with that sticky tar shit in your trunk. im @ that point right now,does anyone know a easy trick to get that shit off with out taking some layers of my hands ???? :confused:
Sorry homie I sure dont know how to I dont smoke sticky icky. ;)

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:roflmao: ya after i get that tar out my trunk im going to rehab :roflmao:

·
Registered
86 Posts
use baking soda :biggrin:

j/k

·
Registered
321 Posts
How 'bout scraping some of that paint off first. Then brush in some diesel, petrol or whateverhell you use to clean your paintbrushes with. let soak for about fifteen minutes or so, repeat a couple of times and then hose in some hot water, then it should come off really easy.
Or just blow hot air to it and scrape it off.
If you have a good high pressure washer, it could go off nicely, after curing it with petrol.

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
thats some nasty shit...ive had a few run ins with it and havent really perfected any methods...i used a heat gun to warm it up and scrape as much as i could then i used gasoline and a grill brush to clean up the rest...hope this helps

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn i dont know whats worse shoveling snow or scrapin this shit off my trunk :roflmao:
thank for the tips homies...
maybe ill try some heat ,take a putty knnife sharpen it with a grinder( to get a sharper edge)hmmmmmm

wish i knew a roofer lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Heavyduty degreaser.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts