LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need one bad! getting tired of waiting on pro hopper to make the last batch.

Last edited by hydraulicmike at Oct 14 2003, 02:15 PM

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

are those regular 6" cylinders?????

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
plus when the bottom brackets are connected to the wheel i dosent look like it would even drop

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i wouldnt figure it would have enough weight to drop.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by hydraulicmike@Oct 15 2003, 10:51 AM
plus when the bottom brackets are connected to the wheel i dosent look like it would even drop

ha ha those are wack as hell!!!!!!! ,,, but i'll use them on a trike conversion kit only ,,, cuz they so fat ,,, ,,,,, but they good enough.........

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
dose any one know who owns that bike???

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by hydraulicmike@Oct 16 2003, 08:48 PM
i wouldnt figure it would have enough weight to drop.
You're right, that mofo ain't got enough weight to drop. Heck we gave up on our trike and that last batch. We got an air cylinder that we're putting in place of the bolt where the spring would be so it'll drop and raise. Think outside that box. Not everything has to be juiced. Good luck Mike! Peace!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Jan 9 2004, 12:01 AM
Is Pro Hopper still making the bike cylinders? Did they run out? I need some too!!!

man bro i was supost to purches 3 pairs for me and my cuzzins bikez ,, and damm when i called up the place , they said their waiting for their next shipment ,,, and i was like damm i need them for the show,,,,

DOES ANYONE ELSE NO WHERE I CAN GET SOME ,,,

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
yep.... 2 sets... i have one pro hopper kit... one custom kit... one kit for the downcrown... and i will be making downcrown kits and normal kits... if anyone needs... let me noe... we make all types of parts too... oh and i also got one piston for a love seat scissor lift.... also make scissor lifts... got one chromed out forsale and got 2 love seats for sale... one spins... the other got best upholstery at LRM miami 02... all types of custom parts and frame work... and paint jobs... murals... kandies... patterns... tires... hit me up [email protected]

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Jan 14 2004, 12:02 AM
yep.... 2 sets... i have one pro hopper kit... one custom kit... one kit for the downcrown... and i will be making downcrown kits and normal kits... if anyone needs... let me noe... we make all types of parts too... oh and i also got one piston for a love seat scissor lift.... also make scissor lifts... got one chromed out forsale and got 2 love seats for sale... one spins... the other got best upholstery at LRM miami 02... all types of custom parts and frame work... and paint jobs... murals... kandies... patterns... tires... hit me up [email protected]
can you pm me prices on each kit???

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
anyone???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts