LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have some stock 15" wheels laying around for a Regal? Or a set of 15" wires with tires on them? I have some 13" k/o's i'd be willing to trade for some bigger wires. reason being, i want wheels as close to stock size so i actually know how fast i'm going on the speedo

Got an 86' regal if that makes a difference. have one stock wheel already, need 3 or 4 more

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
stocks on a regal are 14s with i belive 185/75R14. at least all the ones ive seen have that size. you could get 14" wires with 175/75s and they will be very close.

·
Registered
16,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. So willing to trade my 13 KO's with NEW TIRES(forgot to mention) for some 14" or 15" wires with tires. or just buy 3 or 4 stock wheels with tires and ride those for now until i get some juice.

·
Registered
10,395 Posts
i have some stocks with brand new tires and with the hubcaps i will trade for the 13''s or take cash......but shipping will suck anus :(

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
i got these all gold 15's n need 13's cuz i juiced my shit... got pics of the 13's?

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
got a set of 15inch bolt ons, with fat white walls, good rubber recently polished the front and backs of them for a show, i'd trade, hit me up if interested..

Attachments

·
Registered
815 Posts
i got a set of stock rims off my old 87 cutty , they could be cleaned up a lil bit , 100bucks and there urs , shippin em will suck .................derrick

·
Registered
16,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, shipping would suck for just some stock wheels. Maybe csomeone local will have some. Interested in those gold 15's or those chrome bolt on 15's. PM me with an email and i'll send some pics of my 13's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts