LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
GENTS PRODUCTIONS!!!!!!

YEEEEEE MAN ITS BEEN A LONG TIME

SUPREME WILL BE THERE.. U ALWAYS HAD THE GOOD SHOWS MAN....

WELCOME BACK TO THE VALLEY .. IT'S BEEN WHILE

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Originally posted by Suprementertainmen@Oct 17 2007, 07:29 AM~9020901
:( $500 FOR THE CHEAPEST VENSOR BOOTH 10X10 AND $50 FOR REGISTRAION FOR CARS...
NO THANKS......

NOW I KNOW WHY U DISAPEARED FOR A WHILE :angry:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
number posted that said was to be on the back of the flyer aint even in service. what the fuck is up with that. plus no info on the flyer about pricing for bringing a car. whats the point in showing up to find out the entrance fee is outrageous

·
Real Rider
4,121 Posts
This guy has been making the lowriders look bad for a long time.

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
thats okay id rather support our local toy drives and turkey drives that car clubs put on in the 209 where ALL the proceeds and not just PARTIAL go to no profit organizations and toys to kids who otherwise would not get any. id rather fatten up the kids pockets with toys (my money well spent) before someone elses thats been buring the lowrider scene.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
dont trip we gonna post up times and dates for the turkey drive that we do every year w endless nights probably gonna be last weekend before thanxgivin details to come maybe we can consolidate w another club or clubs if your a member of a club in the area please contact me w a pm or my #209 535 4120 we want a good turnout like last year thanx all my lo lo peeps ALL contributions and donations go to the local salvation army to feed the needy thanx again folks :cool:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
I went by there today and all I seen was a few Harleys in there and all of the sponsor tents. In the newspaper he had it listed as a Fall food Festival and car show. On the rock station Eagles Nest Harley had it as a bike display and city event along with a car show. Also in the paper Armando says this is going to be an annual event and even if the turnout was low they are still coming back next year. I call B.S!! Why else would he have been charging $50 a car, to line them pockets thats why and Weber Point isnt cheap either so I for one dont feel bad if he lost his ass today! Like I said before if the city got this guy to run a show for them They got the wrong guy!! " You can't change the past" a snake can shed his skin but in the end he's still a snake!!! :angry: JUST SAY :no: :nono: TO GENTS PRODUCTIONS

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Originally posted by 209impala@Oct 27 2007, 08:14 PM~9097686
I went by there  today and all I seen was a few Harleys in there and all of the sponsor tents. In the newspaper he had it listed as a Fall food Festival and car show. On the rock station Eagles Nest Harley had it as a bike display and city event along with a car show. Also in the paper Armando says this is going to be an annual event and even if the turnout was low they are still coming back next year. I call B.S!! Why else would he have been charging $50 a car, to line them pockets thats why and Weber Point isnt cheap either so I for one dont feel bad if he lost his ass today! Like I said before if the city got this guy to run a show for them They got the wrong guy!! " You can't change the past" a snake can shed his skin but in the end he's still a snake!!! :angry:  JUST SAY :no:  :nono: TO GENTS PRODUCTIONS
whats up frank yhea we were out rollin around and we passed by the show he had a BAD turn out i dont know the history of this guy but it sure dont sound good.

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
only time i paid anything close to 50 bucks was to go to the street low show in san jose back in 06 and it was i believe 45 at the door and the fuckin place was packed and me and my homies car was pictured in the streetlow magazine for that show with standing 3 wheel and the cars werent all special. just stock paint jobs no candy no chrome undies, just street rider cars

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
its not a suprise that they had a bad turnout, armando is a decent guy but his business ethic is wac, he would tell us back in the days, theres no sweepstakes payout because there wasnt enought entries and u look around and theres 500 cars, u like what the fuck, what u mean not enough entries, thats why i stopped going to his shows, and just like 209impala said u cant change the past, and yes they should of got someone else to do the show, shit i could of made it a cali showdown fall fest, i always wanted to do a show in the beginning of the year and one at the end, well thats the plan for 08 season, one in june, and one in october,

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
HAHA. ya and u can look at them for free and theres no high priced entrance fee into sonic lol

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Originally posted by CE 707@Oct 30 2007, 04:40 PM~9116780
any pics
:0

1 - 18 of 18 Posts