LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Dam I hope you find the rest of your parts....

The homie got his cutlass jacked a month ago.. He wanting to know how to make it a sticky thread too..

Hit me back so I can tell him..
Still no word on the car!
That sucks people stealing cars!
Ask a moderator for the sticky note!

·
The Peoples Choice
15,822 Posts
Yo Jimmy it's funny you're posting on this thread because you still owe me 3,500 for the 58 rag. I've been messaging you on here and Facebook ect ect and no response!? I called your number two months ago and some guy said it wasn't your number and I haven't heard from you since. I called to get info from you for the title. 7407034221. Call me or I'm coming to Jacksonville with the title and a cop and getting my car. $3500 stolen from me as far as I'm concerned...
This fool said he's calling the cops

·
Grab on my
1,716 Posts
It was probably that drunk boat captain tony parker holmes

·
Registered
464 Posts
we got you on the east coast, mi tio had his ranfla taken, 62' imp, taken from queens, ny, found in washington state almost a year later :eek:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I know how you feel. I got my 61 stolen. I got it back 3 years later though. You gotta do most the leg work cause cops dont give a shit. You'll take more precautions after you get your car stolen. Trust nobody that comes to your house asking to buy it or wanting to see what you got. Dont leave them in your garage while you go inside to grab something.

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
Bump

21 - 40 of 42 Posts