LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
man homie thats the last thing to have to go thru so close to the holidays. Hopefully somebody knows something and you get it back in one piece. :( good luck man.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Damn that sucks ....sorry to hear about your ride bro.I hate mofos that steal shit .Haters cant have there own shit .Good luck on your search

·
SIDE II SIDE CUSTOMZ
5,899 Posts
SORRY 2 HEAR DAT I BRO I KNOW HOW U FEEL SO I'LL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR U UP HERE N DA 559 DAWGIE...

G/L ON UR RECOVERY.....

:machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :guns: :guns: :guns:

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
damm that sucks homie
:0

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
thats fucked but you know how it goes homie that bicth is naked by now i do hope you find it i had one of those it was dark blue it got stolen too found it sittin on side of the road not even looking for it i had to cry they did her so wrong :tears: :tears: :tears:

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Originally posted by doobie@Nov 27 2008, 09:01 AM~12273468
I SAW THIS CAR HERE IN BERDOO GOING SOUTH ON E STREET ABOUT AN HOUR AGO (6AM) I WAS COMING HOME FROM WORK.
pics or it didnt happen

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
THAT SUCKS ASS.. I WOULDNT PUT IT PAST SAN BERDU.. LOL THEY ALWAYS STEAL SHIT OUT THERE.. GOOD LUCK ON THE RECOVERY HOMIE...

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
good luck on finding ur ride homie, i knw that filling it hapen to me 2times all ready with my 85 regal n 04 expedition wut it suxs more is thet i saw wen the cops ware chassing dem!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts