LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I orderd some RC 58 impala replacement rims on Monday and today I got them in the mail. the total cost was $17.11 including shiping.

If you want a set, just go down to your local Radioshack and oder some.
The back tires are sold together as one part for $3.29 a pair with the Stock # of Z94293 and a RSU Order # of 12413563.

The front tires are sold seperate. The front left tire is $4.69 the stock # is Z94291 with a RSU and Order # of 12413548

And the front right tire is also $4.69 with a Stock # of Z94292 and a RSU Order # of 12413555.

One more thing The back tires did not come with knock offs. I still need to order some. I didn't know if they would come with the tires or not when I orderd them. But the front tires do come with them.

Last edited by ScratchBuilderV at Nov 22 2003, 01:29 PM

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by ScratchBuilderV@Nov 20 2003, 09:09 PM
I orderd some RC 58 impala replacement rims on Monday and today I got them in the mail. the total cost was $17.11 including shiping.

If you want a set, just go down to your local Radioshack and oder some.
The back tires are sold together as one part for $3.29 a pair with the Stock # of Z94293 and a RSU Order # of 12413563.

The front tires are sold seperate. The front left tire is $4.69 the stock # is Z94291 with a RSU and Order # of 12413548

And the front right tire is also $4.69 with a Stock # of Z94292 and a RSU Order # of 12413555.
how are the whitewalls, are the tires as stretchy as the others?

K. Diaz

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The tires are the exact same as the old ones, same material but now they have a white wall.

·
Registered
744 Posts
man awesome rear..hehhe

keep it up man...and scraping it again and againand again...just like jean claude van damme playing those action movie..

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

PEAZ and BEANZ

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
i was thinkin about that, but didnt know if they had replacement parts yet. looks wicked! thats good because i kno if i tried to do em j style i would totally fuck em up.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thats what I did, ordered some also a few weeks back.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
do those r/c 64s come able to 3 wheel or do you have to do some mods?

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
ScratchBuilderV, your 64 have chrome or gold parts? on this pics, it looks like chrome....

VERY NICE 64! ;)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
nah the 64's come stock with three-wheel...it 3 wheels left ,right, and the back dumps and lift... on the 69 elco as well, i dont know wat the 58 does... hey scratchbuilder and jevries, why dont wanna yall make your r/c perform a standin dog leg. i know it will do a rollin dog leg which in my opinion looks tight, but it would look even better if it was jus sittin there and the back tire jus sucked into the frame...just a thought...we have radio, neon lights(goin for it a second time), higher lift in the back (i did the same mod) scrapers (again, thanx scratch builder), jevries wit the hoppin action (i wont try it), and LED lights, lets see a dogg leg.... jevries, wit that hoppin mod to the front, can you go side to side now??

Last edited by CuttieBuddie at Nov 22 2003, 10:34 AM

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
yeah, my caprice can do it ;)

just put sum weight in the front, just for this pic... ´cus it cant do 3wheel...

i luv 3wheel much moooore!... ;)

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Nov 22 2003, 10:29 AM
nah the 64's come stock with three-wheel...it 3 wheels left ,right, and the back dumps and lift... on the 69 elco as well, i dont know wat the 58 does... hey scratchbuilder and jevries, why dont wanna yall make your r/c perform a standin dog leg. i know it will do a rollin dog leg which in my opinion looks tight, but it would look even better if it was jus sittin there and the back tire jus sucked into the frame...just a thought...we have radio, neon lights(goin for it a second time), higher lift in the back (i did the same mod) scrapers (again, thanx scratch builder),  jevries wit the hoppin action (i wont try it), and LED lights, lets see a dogg leg.... jevries, wit that hoppin mod to the front, can you go side to side now??
I've made a drawing on the side2side action....it's pretty simple.
You only have to make a bar where the hinge thingies are connected to and this bar can swing sideways...like the rearsuspension deal. When the car is lifted up it does 3wheel and when it's released it does side2side.
When I have the time I gonna put the drawing on here. ;)

Also a clownhopper is in the works.

Last edited by jevries at Nov 22 2003, 12:11 PM

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Cruizin´Kev@Nov 22 2003, 11:29 AM
your 64 have chrome or gold parts? on this pics, it looks like chrome....

VERY NICE 64! ;)
It came with gold just like everyone ells. But my bumpers seem to be a weak color of gold. The 58 rims are chorme and so is all of the foil work. I wish I could change the gold bumpers to chorome but I'm not going to pay for some re-chorming.

I know how to make my 64 3 wheel higher but I have not done it yet because I still like to drive it on the street and I don't want it to roll over and scratch the paint job. I need to add a Pot o meter first which can slow down the speed of the car and make higher 3’s safer.

I would like to make the 64 hop but I still don't know about the rear axel problem, haven't solved it yet, the car just can't get as high as the 67.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just came back from Radioshack and tried to order some Knock
offs for the 58 back tires because they don't come with any, but the front ones did. And they told me that they coul not order the "Knock Outs". Also Radioshack calles them "Knock outs" and not Knock offs.
I don't believe them I'm going to try going to another Radioshack and try again. Alot of times people at Radioshack don't know what they are doing. There has been so meany times when I've asked about somthing and they don't even konw what I am talking about. But yet only 2 seconds after I enter the store they always say "what can I help you with".

1 - 18 of 18 Posts