LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Kiss Of Death
Joined
·
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been gone for about a month and a half already...the ride is my daily, i still have about a month till i get home, when i get back though, is eveything gonna be fine to just get in and start using everyday again, of is there something i should check in particular??? just want everything to stay smooth cruz you know... :cool: :cool: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,108 Posts
You might wanna have your Batteries checked out and make sure no of them went bad. Check your fluid levels in your pumps also.
 

·
Kiss Of Death
Joined
·
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool cool, so just usual shit, the batts were topped of when i left, the ground is off, i dont have any leaks, so the levels should be fine....should i give the set up an oil change...wouldn't hurt right???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,108 Posts
You should be good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
even though the batteries were topped off they will still discharge and even become bad. its the way of the battery so definately have them checked
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
if the car doesnt lift up they are dead lol or one has gone bad on you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Oct 14 2007, 10:48 PM~9002529
if the car doesnt lift up they are dead lol or one has gone bad on you
there aint a little tool i can buy to check them before i throw them in the car to find out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,006 Posts
Originally posted by GueroRegal@Oct 15 2007, 12:23 PM~9005768
there aint a little tool i can buy to check them before i throw them in the car to find out
buy a battery load tester :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,006 Posts
Originally posted by GueroRegal@Oct 15 2007, 12:23 PM~9005768
there aint a little tool i can buy to check them before i throw them in the car to find out
buy a battery load tester :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Originally posted by RALPH_DOGG@Oct 14 2007, 04:28 PM~8998842
i've been gone for about a month and a half already...the ride is my daily, i still have about a month till i get home, when i get back though, is eveything gonna be fine to just get in and start using everyday again, of is there something i should check in particular???  just want everything to stay smooth cruz you know... :cool:  :cool:  :cool:
JUICE YES... YOUR GAS NO...JUST DEPENDS ON ALOT OF THANGS...... :biggrin:
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
battery load tester....you dont wanna hit a switch if your batteries are low....last thing you need is for a noid to stick and your ish to catch fire. Noids can stick if batterys are low cause they are being forced ;)
 

·
Kiss Of Death
Joined
·
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well...they're yellow tops so i know they have a good shelf life or whatever...hopefully its all good, if not, ill trade them in for new ones...()3 year frre replacements :) but yeah its all the way down and all...i know it wouldn't be the best to leave it all locked up, well ill let you guys know how its all when i get back...thanks for all the info, peace!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,006 Posts
WHATS UP RALPH DOGG ARE YOU AND YOUR HOMIES GONNA MAKE IT TO ODESSA THAT SHOW YOU MISSED IN SAN ANGELO WAS PRETTY GOOD HITT US UP WITH YALL COME DOWN
 

·
Kiss Of Death
Joined
·
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by dirty_duece@Oct 16 2007, 09:22 AM~9012625
WHATS UP RALPH DOGG ARE YOU AND YOUR HOMIES GONNA MAKE IT TO ODESSA THAT SHOW YOU  MISSED IN SAN ANGELO WAS PRETTY GOOD HITT US UP WITH YALL COME DOWN
my homies making it for sure...he redid some thangs so it should be cool, if i make it back home on time...im rolling the lincoln for sure homie...!!!

i only missed it cuz im in south dakota right now (secret mission...nah just playing) but tomorrow i go to vegas and hopefully ill be back in texas by the 12th or 13th...!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,006 Posts
Originally posted by RALPH_DOGG@Oct 16 2007, 11:05 AM~9014254
my homies making it for sure...he redid some thangs so it should be cool, if i make it back home on time...im rolling the lincoln for sure homie...!!!

i only missed it cuz im in south dakota right now (secret mission...nah just playing)  but tomorrow i go to vegas and hopefully ill be back in texas by the 12th or 13th...!!!
sounds koo which homies going the one with the red regal?? tell them if they need help with anything while there down here just to hitt us up
 

·
Kiss Of Death
Joined
·
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by dirty_duece@Oct 16 2007, 01:14 PM~9014341
sounds koo which homies going the one with the red regal?? tell them if they need help with anything while there down here just to hitt us up
yeah...he's going, i will too...thanks!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
197 Posts
Originally posted by RALPH_DOGG@Oct 16 2007, 12:05 PM~9014254
i only missed it cuz im in south dakota right now (secret mission...nah just playing)  but tomorrow i go to vegas and hopefully ill be back in texas by the 12th or 13th...!!!
hah south dakota sux but north dakota sux even more trust me :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,392 Posts
i leave my car for a month every december when i go to mexico with the batteries fully charged and havent had no problems. when i get back i check the batteries, recharge if they a bit low
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top