1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
:biggrin: thanks again. peace and respect from the CADDY CREW. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
good seller, got my shipment today, pretty quick considering it was sent out on thanksgiving weekend... will definately do buisness again when the need arises...

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Dressed2Impress@Dec 4 2009, 06:50 PM~15874354
good seller, got my shipment today, pretty quick considering it was sent out on thanksgiving weekend... will definately do buisness again when the need arises...
thank you!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I ordered an a/c line and trunk pull down from the Homie man this homie came right thru sent me the tracking number before I even asked for it. On top of his game no homo. I love talking and dealing with homies like this I will buy from him any day. And homie also advised/helped me on a sale that almost went bad to get my parts good looking out homie! :cool: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by BBIGBALLING@Jul 1 2010, 02:50 PM~17937169
I ordered an a/c line and trunk pull down from the Homie man this homie came right thru sent me the tracking number before I even asked for it. On top of his game no homo. I love talking and dealing with homies like this I will buy from him any day. And homie also advised/helped me on a sale that almost went bad to get my parts good looking out homie!  :cool:  :biggrin:
thank you!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
parts come today Homie this is a great person to do business with ever fast shipper and everything A-1 Homie

1 - 20 of 99 Posts