LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

str8lowriding

16K views 98 replies 49 participants last post by  str8lowriding 
#1 ·
post your feedback about our transactions !!!! thank you!!! :biggrin: :thumbsup:

#7 ·
:biggrin: thanks again. peace and respect from the CADDY CREW. :thumbsup:

#9 ·
good seller, got my shipment today, pretty quick considering it was sent out on thanksgiving weekend... will definately do buisness again when the need arises...

#11 ·
I ordered an a/c line and trunk pull down from the Homie man this homie came right thru sent me the tracking number before I even asked for it. On top of his game no ****. I love talking and dealing with homies like this I will buy from him any day. And homie also advised/helped me on a sale that almost went bad to get my parts good looking out homie! :cool: :biggrin:

#12 ·
Originally posted by BBIGBALLING@Jul 1 2010, 02:50 PM~17937169
I ordered an a/c line and trunk pull down from the Homie man this homie came right thru sent me the tracking number before I even asked for it. On top of his game no ****. I love talking and dealing with homies like this I will buy from him any day. And homie also advised/helped me on a sale that almost went bad to get my parts good looking out homie!  :cool:  :biggrin:
thank you!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#15 ·
parts come today Homie this is a great person to do business with ever fast shipper and everything A-1 Homie

#23 ·
:biggrin: Extremely happy with transaction. A+ SELLER. WELL PACKAGED, EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION. NICE ITEM. THANKS GEORGE. :thumbsup:
I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS AGAIN. THANKS AGAIN HOMIE. PEACE
:wave:

#43 ·
X2 EVERYTHING NICELY PACKAGED ,VERY HAPPY WITH THE CARE HE TOOK SHIP OUT PARTS!!!!!

#24 ·
Originally posted by CADDY CREW@Oct 7 2010, 09:27 AM~18758878
:biggrin: Extremely happy with transaction. A+ SELLER. WELL PACKAGED, EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION.  NICE ITEM. THANKS GEORGE.  :thumbsup:
I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS AGAIN. THANKS AGAIN HOMIE. PEACE
:wave:
thank u!!! :thumbsup:

#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.