LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
41 - 60 of 99 Posts
THANKS GEORGE ,PIECES CAME RIGHT WHEN YOU SAID THEY WOULD WITH NO PROBLEMS!!!! WILL DEFINITELY HIT YOU UP FOR OTHER PARTS:thumbsup:.....A+ SELLER !!!!!

:biggrin: Extremely happy with transaction. A+ SELLER. WELL PACKAGED, EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION. NICE ITEM. THANKS GEORGE. :thumbsup:
I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS AGAIN. THANKS AGAIN HOMIE. PEACE
:wave:
X2 EVERYTHING NICELY PACKAGED ,VERY HAPPY WITH THE CARE HE TOOK SHIP OUT PARTS!!!!!

Discussion starter · #44 ·
copy of my other feedback!!!:Dthank you everybody!!! hit me up any time 4 parts:thumbsup:
02-15-2011, 08:40 AM
KAKALAK
Good seller and hooked me up with some much needed parts for my car. Oh and unlike some he didnt rape me on the price ( :no: joto)

:thumbsup:​
02-15-2011, 03:32 PM
str8lowriding
Quote:
[HR][/HR]Originally posted by KAKALAK@Feb 15 2011, 09:40 AM~19874567
Good seller and hooked me up with some much needed parts for my car. Oh and unlike some he didnt rape me on the price ( :no: joto)
:thumbsup:
[HR][/HR]

lol thank you :biggrin:​
01-22-2012, 09:07 AM
84Joe
STR8LOWRIDING GOOD SELLER ,HIT ME UP EVERY STEP TO LET ME KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON!!!!! AND JUST LIKE THE MAN KAKALAK SAID PRICE WAS GOOD ...KEEP THE CADI PARTS COMING GEORGE!!!​
01-24-2012, 07:47 PM
84Joe
JUST RECEIVED MY CHROME PIECES FROM STR8LOWRIDING RIGHT ON SCHEDULE :thumbsup:GOOD LOOKIN HOMIE​

ANOTHER FLAWLESS SALE .... THANKS GEORGE :thumbsup:

My 2nd purchase from George. Homie was willing to work with me even though my other guy didn't come through at the end. Super fast shipping, great communication, good packaging. Thanks again homie for the good parts. Will definitely be doing business again

Nice doing bidness wit you G!!! Part was A-1!! and got to me fast ;).... We'll be doing bidness again homie!

Great seller! Fast transaction! Thanks!

A+ seller....ships fast...good prices..Thanx for the Xtra parts!!!:thumbsup: will do bussiness again...I miss Hialeah :tears: & the Dolphin mall :banghead: Lol...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++++ seller. Packaged my parts very well, shipped very very fast and answered like a million of my questions with patience, the parts were in great condition just like he said so I cant think of a bad thing to say bout the guy even if I tried. Oh, and the best prices I could find BY FAR!!! More than fair prices on every part he quoted me. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Would highly recommend to anybody. Thanks again homie. :cool:

Good homie to do business with!! I appreciate you going out of your way to help my club brother!

41 - 60 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.