LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
61 - 80 of 99 Posts
AAA+++++++++ seller. bought few things from him again and as usual price was great and they got here super fast and in good condition like he said. would recomend to anyone. Thanks again!:thumbsup:

Just did business with this dude again and still this ***** amazes me. Not sure if he only deals in Cadillac parts, but if your looking for 'Lac parts hit this dude up first !!!!! Good looking out bro. Best seller on here by far!

Another great transaction from str8lowriding. great seller. ships super fast. parts always in good condition. parts always priced well too! A++++++++++++++ Thanks again!:thumbsup:

THE BEST SELLER on layitlow!!!! Hooked me up with some items I needed, Sent the items in 2 days!!!!Great guy to do Buisness with.
x2 no bull shit here just excellent product and fast shipping i have been dealing with George for over 3 years and many more thanks again

4th or 5th transaction w my homie George. Everything was packed great, took extra care w my trim pieces and shipped quickly. Straight up dude! Will definitely continue doing business w the homie!

Just got my box from George, and I will say that a lot of you so called "sellers" on here could learn a tremendous amount from this dude. George may not have the part your looking for in stock but will go to the ends of the earth to find them and get them to you fast and at a decent price. As it stands, he is the only one that will be getting my business since the rest of you sellers trying to feed half of Africa with your prices. Str8lowriding's parts are as good l, if not better than the rest of these clowns!!!

61 - 80 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.