LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gennaro, I found the person on 2gstratus with the bagged stratus, They were running 215/40r/18's 18x7+42 offset im not sure if they had problems but that was the setup with a EasyStreet Air Suspension Kit the One for Strat/Galant/Eclipse She said,Also if you go to 2gstratus.org/Forums/Seach Air Ride Any post BY Melzstrat,Or steveyboy or whitestrat(me) people with bags and they is random conversation about it i had trouble pasting links so Let me knwo Give me a Call thanks Joey

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
I had 225-40-18 on my stratus wit no rub in the rear, but the front rubed :biggrin: I took em off and put sum 14s on :puffin:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hey Joe .... I did a search on 2gstratus and did not come up with anyone complaining of rubbing ... your factory wheels also rub with the spacer ... I am sending the pics to Jeremy at Easy Street in the A.M. lets see what he says ????????????????????

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool thanks again Gen Ps what about a set of 17-18in Wires? how do you think They Look ?hm Alright give me a call thanks gen

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by slammedstrat01@Nov 8 2007, 10:31 PM~9186580
Cool thanks again Gen Ps what about a set of 17-18in Wires? how do you think They Look ?hm Alright give me a call thanks gen

Same probs .... We either are going to have to realign the rear camber or make the rear strut longer so the car does not lay that low ..... :angry: :( ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its been an ongoing issue i just want my ride to be in good shape and normal to drive ya know ya spend alot of money on a kit and i just want it done right thanks again gen.jeremy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts