LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SORRY PEOPLE... THERE WILL BE NOT HOP ON THE 31 DUE TO THE FACT THAT SOME SORRY PUNK PIECE OF SHIT LOW LIFE JUMPED MY GATE HERE AT THE SHOP AND STOLE 2 ADEX DUMP AND A DOUBLE PUMP SETUP AND 2 NEW MOTORS TOOLS ECT............... IF THERES ENY INFO FOR THE MISSING PARTS I GOT 2g's FOR THATS INFO IF IT LEADS ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.... IM NOT PLAYING TO WHO EVER STOLE THESE PARTS FROM ME IMMA HURT YOU AND I WONT MIND GOING TO PRISON FOR IT......... I SWEAR ....... 619 366 3585 CHAIO....

·
EL Muertero
8,365 Posts
:0 :0 :guns: :twak: :buttkick: :around: :sprint:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Originally posted by chaio@Jan 26 2010, 04:54 PM~16419631
SORRY PEOPLE... THERE WILL BE NOT HOP ON THE 31 DUE TO THE FACT THAT SOME SORRY PUNK PIECE OF SHIT LOW LIFE JUMPED MY GATE HERE AT THE SHOP AND STOLE 2 ADEX DUMP AND A DOUBLE PUMP SETUP AND 2 NEW MOTORS TOOLS ECT............... IF THERES ENY INFO FOR THE MISSING PARTS I GOT 2g's FOR THATS INFO IF IT LEADS ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.... IM NOT PLAYING TO WHO EVER STOLE THESE PARTS FROM ME IMMA HURT YOU AND I WONT MIND GOING TO PRISON FOR IT......... I SWEAR ....... 619 366 3585 CHAIO....
Stealing shit isn't cool :nono: Return the shit you fucks! God is watching and I'm sure youll be delt with :wow:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Originally posted by chaio@Jan 26 2010, 04:54 PM~16419631
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
DUMB FUKS

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
:0

1 - 5 of 5 Posts