LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.Does anybody know how long will a fully wrapped frame in a street hopper last?. Shit not trailered like straight competition hoppers. Plus on the street you killing the switch every chance you get. When I say street hoppers im talking some Crenshaw on a sunday afternoon shit!

2. Running a true hopper jucied by 12 to 14 batteries call for any additional renforcement?

3. Whats the best PRO COMPETITION PUMPS ON THE MARKET?

Attachments

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Depends on your skill level......and the outcome you want with the frame (leaving the welds or smoothing it out). Some people can do it within a week.....or it can take a month or two if you are doing mods.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
That fool asked how long a fully wrapped frame would last... not how long it takes to wrap a frame...lol

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
oopsie! lol Well, my answer still partially works.....depends on how skillful the frame wrapper is! :) Can last years and years and years if done right. Also depends on the users skill on the switch. :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Originally posted by big pimpin@Sep 2 2005, 02:28 AM~3737989
oopsie!  lol    Well, my answer still partially works.....depends on how skillful the frame wrapper is!  :)  Can last years and years and years if done right.  Also depends on the users skill on the switch.  :cheesy:
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Thats for sure. Your Avatar is killin' me what the hell is that SHIZZ???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts