LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i got 2 street jacker pumps are they worth turnin them into competition like can i put italian dump cartiridges and competition motors and a higher marzocchi pump head on them or should i just save my money and buy some showtime competition pumps

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Are they Integrated pumps? if so... Just go ahead and get some new pumps

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
If they are the intergrated then all you will have to do is replace the blocks. Reuse your motors and pumpheads. It would be a lot cheaper than buying complete pumps.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
P

·
0 Posts

Are thoughs CCE comp motors on them blocks ??

Last edited by PIMPOLIGY at Dec 26 2003, 02:34 PM

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the 6x9's were battery spacers but those are gone now im runnin 8 batteries and no i dont think they are competition motors on them is there any way i can tell

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Despite what some people tell you, if you have a marz. head, a saco motor then the only difference between pumps are the blocks.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
is there something about those blocks that they are more restrictive or somethin

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Originally posted by S10lifted@Dec 26 2003, 07:57 PM
Despite what some people tell you, if you have a marz. head, a saco motor then the only difference between pumps are the blocks.
True, unless its a Marz #5. That is a special "street" addition pumphead that bolts to nothing but the internal dumps block. It says EXTREMEFLOLW on it. I got a couple extra pumpheads if anyone needs them :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Originally posted by Joe5pt0+Dec 27 2003, 01:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe5pt0 @ Dec 27 2003, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--S10lifted@Dec 26 2003, 07:57 PM
True, unless its a Marz #5. That is a special "street" addition pumphead that bolts to nothing but the internal dumps block. It says EXTREMEFLOLW on it. I got a couple extra pumpheads if anyone needs them :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
What do you want for them? Are you talking about the CCE ones?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts