LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what the f*&k is the Dodger's problem! Thanks to Dodger's Stadium's Operational manager Lon Rosenberg. The show is CANCELLED!!!! We regret to inform all you who have been waiting for this to happen but they were limiting us on the amount of people and cars we could have and how much we could charge! Plus they didn't want the bikini contest to happen nor any "scantily clad" women walking around the show or selling pics, or any BBQ's to jump off! Or we couldn't have any live performances on stage. They are a bunch of racists. They were cool with it until they saw a flyer and all hell broke loose. They were only gonna give us that day to set up, meaning all fencing, stage, restrooms to set up while the cars were moving in, and then only an hour to break down. A bunch of bull!!! So if you would like to call and comment on the matter contact Lon Rosenburg @ 323.224.1500 and let him know. They don't want our "type" there. they'll have hot rods, RV's, new car shows but not Lo-Lows. Once again showing the battle we have as streetlowriders to dismantle the negative stereotype image that is imposed on us!

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by ragtoppete@Aug 18 2005, 04:40 PM~3653065
I say we blow up there phone numbers with complaints like i just did........323-224-1500

contact Lon Rosenburg

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
EVERYONE SHOULD CALL AND IF THEY DONT ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE!!

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
boy cott the dodgers :biggrin:

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
:cheesy:
Originally posted by RICH@Aug 18 2005, 04:58 PM~3653165
boy cott the dodgers :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
THAT'S A BUNCH OF HORSE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THE DODGERS & LON ROSENBURG :buttkick: :buttkick: :mad: :mad: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Son pendejos que comen mierda de burro :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Originally posted by 62bird@Aug 18 2005, 05:32 PM~3653382
that sux for the homies in LA, they ar missing out on a cool ass show...nobody puts it down like streetlow
Its not over with yet homie.....Streetlows talking about maybe a show Sept 18 at HOLLYWOOD PARK.... :uh:

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Originally posted by rob-63ss@Aug 18 2005, 08:13 PM~3654348
just seen this topic damn that's messed up that is some bullshit I say everybody should just come and kick it saturday at duke's burgers in la puente address is 14350 valley blvd. la puente ca, 91744  :biggrin:
You aint got to tell me twice.......Shit im already ordering a cheese burger..... :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts