LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what the f*&k is the Dodger's problem! Thanks to Dodger's Stadium's Operational manager Lon Rosenberg. The show is CANCELLED!!!! We regret to inform all you who have been waiting for this to happen but they were limiting us on the amount of people and cars we could have and how much we could charge! Plus they didn't want the bikini contest to happen nor any "scantily clad" women walking around the show or selling pics, or any BBQ's to jump off! Or we couldn't have any live performances on stage. They are a bunch of racists. They were cool with it until they saw a flyer and all hell broke loose. They were only gonna give us that day to set up, meaning all fencing, stage, restrooms to set up while the cars were moving in, and then only an hour to break down. A bunch of bull!!! So if you would like to call and comment on the matter contact Lon Rosenburg @ 323.224.1500 and let him know. They don't want our "type" there. they'll have hot rods, RV's, new car shows but not Lo-Lows. Once again showing the battle we have as streetlowriders to dismantle the negative stereotype image that is imposed on us

·
Registered
15,617 Posts
too bad..

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
re locate to veterans stadium

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by RICH@Aug 18 2005, 04:47 PM~3653101
re locate to veterans stadium

that place no one goes

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
that fucken suxz bro!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I CANT BELIEVE IT. CITY FULL OF MEXICANS AND THEY COME OUT WITH THIS.

SCREW THE DODGERS MANAGMENT.

DONT LET THIS GET YOU DOWN MAN, YOU GUYS SET SOME OF THE BADDEST SHOWS. I GUESS MOVE THE SHOW TO THE FAIRPLEX OR CONVENTION CENTER.

FORGET THOSE BASTARDS :angry:

Shorty

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
Originally posted by elshorty@Aug 18 2005, 06:08 PM~3653228
I CANT BELIEVE IT. CITY FULL OF MEXICANS AND THEY COME OUT WITH THIS.

SCREW THE DODGERS MANAGMENT.

Shorty
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Dodgers management are mexicans too

:roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
Is it Dodger Managment or the Property managment??? Sometime the property people freak and do shit like this... Did you have a contract ahead of time??? Can you sue for breach of contract.......

·
Registered
454 Posts
That's fucked!!!!!! First time in Dodger Stadium!!!!! Ni Pedo Gilbert and Telec will get it going on somewhere else, good luck vatos!!

·
Registered
14,412 Posts
that sucks homies

·
Registered
17,834 Posts
Thats wack! I personally like the LB Vets Stadium area....even tho its a longer drive. I was suprised to see this one at Dodgers Stadium, and now its cancelled.

Do all the pre-reg ppl get their money back?

Are you gonna look for a new location? I guess now I dont have to worry about getting there, cuz Elysian Park aint goin nowhere :cheesy:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts