LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wonderin if anyone has done business with Street Riders Hydraulics out of Independence, Mo or Lona & Sons out of Kansas City??? Those are the only 2 shops close to me and I am going to start to build my first street hopper so if I can get some 411 I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!! Holla :cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ahh yesss, Hi-caliber....i wouldnt have it any other way.

My truck is on the website, check it out! the Black 99 S-10 truck, 2 pumps, 6 batts

jamie does awesome work

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
I know that StreetRiders does good clean work too, along with High Caliber, both are good shops in KC, i dont know nothin about Lonas though

·
Registered
15,430 Posts
Originally posted by Wanna Hop 83@Dec 20 2003, 04:18 PM
There is a better shop close to you called Hi-Caliber..I swear I look at there web-site everyday http://www.hi-calibercustoms.com/
...They do tight ass work!! :biggrin:
hi-caliber is cool and jamie does good work,but just remember when someone tells you someone is better it's because thats who they deal with. the fact is streetriders put out the highest car in 2003 and put out more show style setups in 2003.i own streetriders so what i would tell you is call each shop or stop by each shop and then make up your own mind.

·
Registered
15,430 Posts
Originally posted by 82onJUICE@Dec 21 2003, 02:59 AM
if you want the best HI-CALIBER CUSTOMS is the way to go :biggrin:
your a young buck who never had shit so you don't know what the best is and i'm still waiting for you to come by the shop bitch.

·
Registered
207 Posts
i own lona and sons.we have been in business for over 17 years. we have cars on the website www.lonaandsons.com .see for yourself.i am friends with streetriders (so no dirt there).hi caliber is a shop i don't know alot about.i would suggest you visit the shops and then determine which one is the best fit.our number 816-474-4689. we refuse to run everyone down to prove we are the best. i wish you guys who like a certain would quit running everyone else down.it makes you lose creditabilty.plus it seems people like to start trouble so when you run me down i usually hear about it.
any information you need to know please contact us.
paz
chris lona
lona and sons hydraulics,llc
oldest hydraulics manufacter and shop in the midwest.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Chris and Tim at Lona are good people, I bought all my stuff for my first few cars from them. Excellent people to deal with! :thumbsup:

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by Suburban Swingin+Dec 21 2003, 05:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Suburban Swingin @ Dec 21 2003, 05:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--82onJUICE@Dec 21 2003, 02:59 AM
if you want the best HI-CALIBER CUSTOMS is the way to go :biggrin:
your a young buck who never had shit so you don't know what the best is and i'm still waiting for you to come by the shop bitch.[/b][/quote]
I agree with Chris Lonas....I'm mean look at the shop owner above calling someone a "bitch" for stating his opinion. Thats just not very good business. :0

Hi-Caliber...best setup in the city 2003--panels and all manufactured in house:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
IM ALL THE WAY IN OHIO AND I GET WHAT A CAN GET FROM JAMIE.HIS WORK SPEAKS FOR IT SELF

1 - 13 of 13 Posts