LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
33 YEARS OF BROTHERHOOD
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ECHNIQUES Los Angeles has been suffering with cancer since the age 4 or 5. "Boo" joins me at car shows when he is not in the hospital or is able to attend because he is feeling good. SLM put "Boo" in the current issue #46 on page 16 & 17 and he is the little boy kneeling down next to the little green 39. I did'nt notice at first but in the foto he has no visable sings of cancer on this face and that is what he will look like God willing after all of his plastic surgeries. Gracias for making a dream of "Boo's" come true.
Gracias again Gilbert Chavez and all the staff at StreetLow Magazine.</span></span></span>

·
Registered
727 Posts
Gracias to all those that have supported us in the past and the future to come. We are small staff making a big impact but we aren't doing for the money, but for the gente. So once again gracias a todo ustedes!

·
Registered
17,379 Posts
I HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH THEM, THAT THEY DIDNT USED MY LADY IN THE MAG WHEN SHE WAS OUT THERE ALL DAY, AND WHEN THE MAG CAME OUT, SHE DIDNT EVEN COME OUT....OUT OF ALL THE BIKE THAT CAME OUT OF THEIR MAG, MINE IS THE ONLY ONE WITH OUT ONE....SO I LIKE SOME EXPLIANATION FROM THEM...I LOVE THE MAG BUT NOT WHEN MY BIKE CAME OUT.......

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
Hey Pete...I know you got a copy of that pic on the wall...does it look familiar????

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by peter cruz@Oct 2 2006, 02:55 PM~6290584
ECHNIQUES Los Angeles has  been suffering with cancer since the age 4 or 5.  "Boo" joins me at car shows when he is not in the hospital or is able to attend because he is feeling good.  SLM put "Boo" in the current issue #46 on page 16 & 17 and he is the little boy kneeling down next to the little green 39.  I did'nt notice at first but in the foto he has no visable sings of cancer on this face and that is what he will look like God willing after all of his plastic surgeries. Gracias for making a dream of "Boo's" come true.
Gracias again Gilbert Chavez and all the staff at StreetLow Magazine.</span></span></span>

:cool: Streetlow are good people.

·
33 YEARS OF BROTHERHOOD
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Toro@Oct 2 2006, 06:54 PM~6291807
Hey Pete...I know you got a copy of that pic on the wall...does it look familiar????
Thanks for the well wishes. Jess, Again gracias you are right framed and on the wall.

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
:cool:

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
:puffin: :puffin:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Originally posted by peter cruz@Oct 2 2006, 03:55 PM~6290584
ECHNIQUES Los Angeles has  been suffering with cancer since the age 4 or 5.  "Boo" joins me at car shows when he is not in the hospital or is able to attend because he is feeling good.  SLM put "Boo" in the current issue #46 on page 16 & 17 and he is the little boy kneeling down next to the little green 39.  I did'nt notice at first but in the foto he has no visable sings of cancer on this face and that is what he will look like God willing after all of his plastic surgeries. Gracias for making a dream of "Boo's" come true.

Way to do it Street Low. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I LIKE THE CONCEPT OF THE MAGAZINE, TRUE LOWRIDER LIFESTYLE BUT THE ONLY THING I DONT LIKE IS THERE CAR SHOW COVERAGE, THEY TRY TO PUT TOO MANY PICTURES ON ONE PAGE, CUTTING OFF HEADS AND NO DESCRIPTION OF THE PIC, I UNDERSTAND MAYBE THEY DONT HAVE THE BUDGET FOR ALOT OF PAGES BUT I RATHER SEE MORE BIGGER QUALTY PICS, THAN MORE PICS HALF ASSED. IS LIKE LOOKING FOR WALDO TRYING TO FIND A PIC OF YOUR CAR OR CLUB.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts