LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

STREETLOW SAN FRANCISCO

4414 Views 93 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  EAST SIDE RIDERS C.C.
it was a good show lots of nice cars & the weather was nice
81 - 94 of 94 Posts
Originally posted by inspirations central cal.@Aug 4 2005, 09:38 PM~3544073
:cool: HEY BRO HOW DO THE 5:20"S RIDE..?? :cool:
they ride alot better than the ogs....i even think they last longer too.....last time i had the ogs went to mo town and back and they where gone :( ....i was even bustin dough nuts with the 5.20s and they where handling cool :biggrin: the only thing is that the are a lilttle thicker heres a pic of the ogs and the repos ......ogs on the left repos on the right[attachmentid=235397]

Attachments

See less See more
Originally posted by Che@Aug 5 2005, 12:46 AM~3545050
Really how are they, and what do you mean by new style or kind?
new stlye because there aliltte thicker and they say lowrider series on the blackwall....but they handle great :biggrin:
DAM THAT RIGHT TIRE LOOKS BEEFY........
520's are tight they look better then 155's
2
[attachmentid=235401]
[attachmentid=235402]
heres some ogs and repos

Attachments

See less See more
Originally posted by 84cutt@Aug 5 2005, 04:33 PM~3548460
520's are tight they look better then 155's
i think so too :biggrin:
WERE DID U GET THEM FROM? EAST SIDE???
Originally posted by DOUGHBOY 650@Aug 5 2005, 04:37 PM~3548476
WERE DID U GET THEM FROM? EAST SIDE???
they ogs or the repos? they ogs from jester64 and the repos from coker tires
Originally posted by EAST SIDE RIDERS C.C.@Aug 5 2005, 03:38 PM~3548478
they ogs or the repos? they ogs from jester64 and the repos from coker tires
OK, THANKS BRO.... :thumbsup:
Originally posted by EAST SIDE RIDERS C.C.@Aug 5 2005, 02:28 PM~3548440
new stlye because there aliltte thicker and they say lowrider series on the blackwall....but they handle great  :biggrin:
Sounds like I have a plan in mind now. Thanks for the time and input. :)
Originally posted by himbone@Aug 4 2005, 10:25 PM~3544971
how did your truck do i wasnt able to make it
i took first.

i hit 37" then i blew out a hose.

it sucks but at least it blew on a winning hop rather than a losing one.

i replaced it and the gear so we'll see how it does sunday.
Originally posted by 84cutt@Aug 5 2005, 05:50 AM~3545610
yea thats all i got , well i got more but there blurry i didnt get your red truck cause i showed up late when you started to hop yours i just saw you bust a balljoint?? if you have any post them

i only had a few come out clear.

i posted the few that i got here http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...pic=193720&st=0

that hose blew out where it was crimped. another guy busted a balljoint later on but that was on a regal or something like that.
Originally posted by juiced@Aug 6 2005, 05:56 AM~3551604
i only had a few come out clear.

i posted the few that i got here http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...pic=193720&st=0

that hose blew out where it was crimped. another guy busted a balljoint later on but that was on a regal or something like that.

hose blew dam that suck oh well longs you got good hops out of it, & 1st

how many batterys are you running? pumphead size? if you mind :biggrin:
Originally posted by Che@Aug 6 2005, 02:50 AM~3551215
Sounds like I have a plan in mind now.  Thanks for the time and input.  :)
:cool: :thumbsup:
81 - 94 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top