LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Street Seen are some pretty cool peeps... not to mention the models... lol

I get their mag from Torres Empire over in Agg Town...

Keep doin ya thing...

-ZEUS DA GOD
SIMPLY STUNNIN
DALLAS TX

·
Registered
801 Posts
Originally posted by ZEUS DA GOD@Jun 15 2010, 09:45 AM~17791744
Street Seen are some pretty cool peeps... not to mention the models... lol
I get their mag from Torres Empire over in Agg Town...
Keep doin ya thing...
-ZEUS DA GOD
SIMPLY STUNNIN
DALLAS TX
Thanks for the love Zeus. Got one of your boys spittin' seeds in the upcoming book.

·
STREETSTYLE WI PREZ
13,488 Posts
nice magazine and jay is one cool homie...had ablast in wisconsin bro....oh yeah damn he works magic with his photo capabilities.... :cool: :worship: :thumbsup: :puffin:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Originally posted by cali@Jun 16 2010, 09:11 AM~17802454
nice magazine and jay is one cool homie...had ablast in wisconsin bro....oh yeah damn he works magic with his photo capabilities.... :cool:  :worship:  :thumbsup:  :puffin:
Thanks for the love Cali. In September, Dropfest coverage will be published. The guys here have already completed the layout. I got a quick peek at it and saw some love for StreetStyle in there. Keep a lookout for it. Also, there is a teeny tiny chance that we may be returning to the area for Mexican Fiesta. Details on that are still being hammered out. As soon as we know... we'll let everyone else know.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Originally posted by streetseen.com@Jun 16 2010, 09:43 PM~17809182
Tech article or Shop feature?
both .... it wouldn't hurt

·
Registered
801 Posts
Originally posted by SLIMONTHABUMPERRRRRR@Jun 16 2010, 09:53 PM~17809323
both .... it wouldn't hurt
Working on a tech article will be a little more time consuming. We're trying to work on that, but no definite plans on when have been set just yet.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Originally posted by LayItLow@Jun 15 2010, 09:25 AM~17791640
ORALE JAY! STREET SEEN IS THE ONLY PUBLICATION HOLDING IT DOWN IN THE SOUTH AND EXPANDING BY THE DAY. NO ONE ELSE IS COVERING THE MOVEMENT IN TEXAS, FROM THE PARKING LOT SHOWS TO ARENAS :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
STREETSTYLE WI PREZ
13,488 Posts
Originally posted by streetseen.com@Jun 16 2010, 08:15 AM~17802479
Thanks for the love Cali. In September, Dropfest coverage will be published. The guys here have already completed the layout. I got a quick peek at it and saw some love for StreetStyle in there. Keep a lookout for it. Also, there is a teeny tiny chance that we may be returning to the area for Mexican Fiesta. Details on that are still being hammered out. As soon as we know... we'll let everyone else know.
thanks brother.....and hopefully get to see you at fiesta.....cant wait for the sept issue to come out.....STREETSEEN MAGAZINE :thumbsup: :worship: :worship:

1 - 20 of 243 Posts