LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
ANY MOTHERFUCKER THAT ORDERS RIMS OVER THE INTERNET FROM A RETAILER AND NOT A WHOLESALE COMPANY IS A FAKE ASS BUSINESS MAN.

AND THE DICKSUCKER HE CARRIES AROUND WITH HIM "NASTYREGAL" OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS IS JUST A FAKE.

BEST PART IS, HE MADE A TOPIC ABOUT THE WHEELS HE WAS BUYING FROM HOMEBOYZ AND ACTED LIKE HOMEBOYZ HADNT SHIPPED HIS SHIT, BUT STREETSWEEPAZ COULDT AFFORD TO BUY HIS SHIT.

A BUSINESS THAT CANT AFFORD TO BUY SUPPLIES TO FILL A DEMAND IS A FAKE BUSINESS.

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
dude why is you allways stalking eather bob or Lavishs posts you a fucking queer that wants there cocks ? I still want to punch you for all the shit you be saying bout Lavish 62 post up your car if its so much better then any of ours & i dont like BOB much but at least he can build a car unlike a joker like you

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Originally posted by demagogue@Jul 28 2005, 09:59 AM~3496233
ANY MOTHERFUCKER THAT ORDERS RIMS OVER THE INTERNET FROM A RETAILER AND NOT A WHOLESALE COMPANY IS A FAKE ASS BUSINESS MAN.

AND THE DICKSUCKER HE CARRIES AROUND WITH HIM "NASTYREGAL" OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS IS JUST A FAKE.
BEST PART IS, HE MADE A TOPIC ABOUT THE WHEELS HE WAS BUYING FROM HOMEBOYZ AND ACTED LIKE HOMEBOYZ HADNT SHIPPED HIS SHIT, BUT STREETSWEEPAZ COULDT AFFORD TO BUY HIS SHIT.

A BUSINESS THAT CANT AFFORD TO BUY SUPPLIES TO FILL A DEMAND IS A FAKE BUSINESS.

I prepaid for the shit _ WTF you smokin on ..........? I cant afford it ....... Your fuckin retarded son - Im busy as fuck over here trying to assempble a fuckin spray booth with only a few extra hands - DO you know what kind of a pain in the ass that could be ??? I didnt think so ........................... I been scouting for car lifts & all new tools & equipment , With what i spent on metal working equipment - I could easily have had a magazine car..... I spent More money on Airbrushes alone than you will ever will on your fuckin ride !!!

I get rims from wholesale as well you fag - How many wholesale companies do you know that will oversee the assembly of color combo wire wheels ????? Ummm Lets see here - Only Keith has done it for me so far - He sent me to his wholesaler for alloys & others so, why are you makin a stink about it ???

Come talk to me like a Big Boi sometime when you want to learn something ....... We need a few recruits anyways ....... Since your cuttin down on Anthony - Lets see how you compare up... Lets see how well you been doin shit - always talkin & mouth jackin but no walkin & speakin on it

O

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Aug 31 2005, 05:22 PM~3727976
I prepaid for the shit _ WTF you smokin on ..........? I cant afford it ....... Your fuckin retarded son - Im busy as fuck over here trying to assempble a fuckin spray booth with only a few extra hands -  DO you know what kind of a pain in the ass that could be ??? I didnt think so ...........................  I been scouting for car lifts & all new tools & equipment , With what i spent on metal working equipment - I could easily have had a magazine car.....  I spent More money on Airbrushes alone than you will ever will on your fuckin ride !!!

I get rims from wholesale as well you fag - How many wholesale companies do you know that will oversee the assembly of color combo wire wheels ????? Ummm Lets see here - Only Keith has done it for me so far - He sent me to his wholesaler for alloys & others so, why are you makin a stink about it ???
Come talk to me like a Big Boi sometime when you want to learn something ....... We need a few recruits anyways ....... Since your cuttin down on Anthony - Lets see how you compare up... Lets see how well you been doin shit - always talkin & mouth jackin but no walkin & speakin on it

pretty big words for someone who is getting pretty popular on this site as a rip off.

but what do i care, i dont know either one of you personally and dont care to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts