LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heres a sweet little PM sent to my homie Fred that he was making the seat for

Oh man ,,,, YOu know - you would have recieved it awhile ago but everyone had to bitch about it & that makes me not wanna do shit about it .... I will ship you your fuckin pump blocks & everything you sent me in the exact same box you sent them in just for being pissy about it ......... I can tell your not gonna enjoy the seat afterwards so , Imma just send you your shit back .......

I dont like to give anyone anything if they aint gonna enjoy what i have done for them...

Sorry man , but you can talk all you want on Layitlow about me - Im never on here anyways unless i am at a buddys PC.....

-- I wont rip you off cause im not like that but,,, Whatever happens from here on out happens -- I got ripped off by Individuals64 on here for way more shit because i am an honest person to deal with... I got ripped the fuck off but- you dont see me bitching about it on the forums ........ I should but i wont make it public until i feel the need to do so ---- At least you seen the seat done & all that - I aint seen shit on his behalf

Thats not the case however & you will recieve your shit when i can get it to you - I left it 150 miles away from me for someone to view my work for a potential paint job.... I am having a car club member from the cities ship you the seat - thats if you still want it or i can send you your shit back........ Whatever you want ....

Let anthony know what you wanna do cause im not on here anymore

·
Registered
20,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by 64KyBelair@Jul 31 2005, 11:39 PM
the fuck another man and him's business got to do with you...hoe shit
[snapback]3518017[/snapback]​
hoe? i guess we need a spell checker on this site after all

and when its family its got alot to do with me, if u know what family is

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
i wasnt talkin bout u big linc...i thought i read somewhere in there that he hadnt sent the shit b/c him and another guy had fell out or something i totally agree with what your saying :cool:

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Well,,,,,,,

Here i am, out in the open Nothin but negative talk on somones behalf who has no part of it ..................... As far as the time involved - Its not like i have all of my day devoted to painting toilets seats for people.. It was a item/ service that i offered to do for Fred on my own time when i could....... I feel trapped by the fact that he sent me his stuff first & I didnt ask for it nor did require it beforehand.......

Now that he has not recieved his seat when he wanted it - It becomes an item of " I sent him my shit & he hasnt sent me shit" ......... I offered to send him his own shit back if he wasnt happy but, Of course - He wanted the seat ........ NO problem , I just dont have it in my posession at the moment & I have to get it shipped from down in minneapolis there..... He knows that & He will get what he is entitled to ....... I even offered to do other things to make up for it but, Like most people do - They Bitch & complain first & try to make things better later on down the road...........

BigThangs- sent me some janky ass arms that were fucked up from the go & we offered to go find him some new ones to build instead - Thats ALL......................... We did not find any & Nor did he in the whole time he complained about it......... WHAT DO YOU DO IN THAT CASE ??? -- YOU FIND NEW ARMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & with not a single dollar sent from the customer??????? - Im not shelling out anything more than a phone call for a new set of them............ Not after Shawn stopped talking to me after he got his shit & These 2 are in the same club !!!!!!!!! I heard all kinds of stories & dramatics involving Shawn & his club & that he dropped his club & changed stories everytime i got ahold of him -- WHat can I think & How should i go about handeling business with others who seem to be close to him ??? -- YOu tend to want to stay away from them & be more carefull next time............. Thats all i did there.......

The only other person who should be nagging on me is: FoDando, because He sent me what i needed & due to circumstances , I could not provide certain services to meet his needs on the arms...... So i offered to exchange him The control arms off of my own 64 that are built ALOT nicer & are fully molded - Unlike the set we were trading in the first place...... Them will be out for sure on Monday !!!!

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by Justin_Inc@Aug 27 2005, 01:19 PM~3702996
for everyone customer that is pleased with yer shit, you'll always have atleast one more that is not pleased with yer work....

so i agree with the above, cant please everyone and if you try to, you'll run yourself down..
thats a lame ass admittance for a businessman to say...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts