LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tired of his excuses been hearin for a month my shit is on the way takes 8 months i guess....... bob send my shit homie.... im tired of fuckin with you...... you are full of shit

·
Registered
20,699 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Jul 26 2005, 12:06 AM
whos bob T?      that street sweepaz or what ever?

you waitin on a toilet seet?        sorry, found my way over here and now im confused, lol
[snapback]3479215[/snapback]​
yeah, street sweepas and OURLIFE86LS traded him blocks, tanks and dumps to paint him a candy toilet seat, that was 8 months ago, bob was shipped his part of the deal the day after they agreed on it

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Forum Guidelines
HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Logged in as: Maverick7922 ( Log Out )
My Controls · View New Posts · My Assistant · 1 New Messages

LayItLow.com Forums > Main > Classifieds > Feedback

still aint got my shit, from bob t

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
OURLIFE86LS Yesterday, 04:29 PM | | Post #1

OURLIFE-OUR FAMILY

Car Club: OUR LIFE

tired of his excuses been hearin for a month my shit is on the way takes 8 months i guess....... bob send my shit homie.... im tired of fuckin with you...... you are full of shit

--------------------

FRED N KELLY.........

there comes a time when you find out who is LOYAL AND FAMILY and who is not........ im not here to please everyone im here to please a few...... family know who they are....... keep friends close keep enemies closer.....

http://www.myspace.com/monte86

BigLinc Yesterday, 10:33 PM | | Post #2

This is....OURLIFE

ttt

--------------------

Love Me Or Hate Me, But You Can't Change Me

Set Backs Pave The Way For Come Backs

juggalo4life Yesterday, 11:06 PM | | Post #3

burned out shell

Car Club: runnin solo since 93

whos bob T? that street sweepaz or what ever?

you waitin on a toilet seet? sorry, found my way over here and now im confused, lol

--------------------

clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here i am

BigLinc Today, 11:18 AM | | Post #4

This is....OURLIFE

QUOTE(juggalo4life @ Jul 26 2005, 12:06 AM)
whos bob T? that street sweepaz or what ever?

you waitin on a toilet seet? sorry, found my way over here and now im confused, lol

yeah, street sweepas and OURLIFE86LS traded him blocks, tanks and dumps to paint him a candy toilet seat, that was 8 months ago, bob was shipped his part of the deal the day after they agreed on it

--------------------

Love Me Or Hate Me, But You Can't Change Me

Set Backs Pave The Way For Come Backs

juggalo4life Today, 01:56 PM | | Post #5

burned out shell

Car Club: runnin solo since 93

i remeber reading about this seat along ass time ago, i cant beleive he aint got his shit yet!

--------------------

clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here i am

« Next Oldest · Feedback · Next Newest »

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: Maverick7922, STREET SWEEPAZ

Fast Reply
OH shit I see Street Sweepaz readin..

Show Smilies Pop Up Window
Enable email notification of replies | Enable Smilies | Enable Signature

Close Topic Options
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.

Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.

Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
Forum Home Search Help News |-- News & Announcements Main |-- Lowrider General |-- Shows & Events |-- Maintenance & Repair |-- Custom Interiors |-- Paint & Body |-- Wheels & Tires |-- Hydraulics |-- Air Suspensions |-- Bikes & Models |-- Car Stereo |-- Classifieds |---- Feedback |-- Post Your Rides |-- Off Topic

LiL Default English Español Lo-Fi Version 0.0905sec 1.01 9 queries GZIP Enabled
Time is now: Jul 26, 2005 - 05:47 PM

Invision Power Board © 2005 IPS, Inc. Home | Forums | Tech | Rides | Girls | Store | Info | Site Outline | Help | Privacy Statement | Advertising
© 2005 LayItLow.com

:biggrin:

·
Registered
20,699 Posts
Originally posted by Joe5pt0@Jul 28 2005, 12:32 AM
Where's all the Mn  Bob-T cheerleaders when you need them? :biggrin:
[snapback]3494345[/snapback]​
really

i doubt fred will ever get his seat, bob said everytime Fred makes a public comment it makes him want to take longer sending it, great service isnt it?

·
Registered
20,699 Posts
Here is a PM right from the bitches mouth, he sent this to my homie fred a couple days ago

Oh man ,,,, YOu know - you would have recieved it awhile ago but everyone had to bitch about it & that makes me not wanna do shit about it .... I will ship you your fuckin pump blocks & everything you sent me in the exact same box you sent them in just for being pissy about it ......... I can tell your not gonna enjoy the seat afterwards so , Imma just send you your shit back .......

I dont like to give anyone anything if they aint gonna enjoy what i have done for them...

Sorry man , but you can talk all you want on Layitlow about me - Im never on here anyways unless i am at a buddys PC.....

-- I wont rip you off cause im not like that but,,, Whatever happens from here on out happens -- I got ripped off by Individuals64 on here for way more shit because i am an honest person to deal with... I got ripped the fuck off but- you dont see me bitching about it on the forums ........ I should but i wont make it public until i feel the need to do so ---- At least you seen the seat done & all that - I aint seen shit on his behalf

Thats not the case however & you will recieve your shit when i can get it to you - I left it 150 miles away from me for someone to view my work for a potential paint job.... I am having a car club member from the cities ship you the seat - thats if you still want it or i can send you your shit back........ Whatever you want ....

Let anthony know what you wanna do cause im not on here anymore

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
^?

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by BigLinc@Jul 28 2005, 09:15 AM
really
i doubt fred will ever get his seat, bob said everytime Fred makes a public comment it makes him want to take longer sending it, great service isnt it?
[snapback]3495963[/snapback]​
theres a few dicks that do that shit! retarted! :thumbsdown:

fuck that toilet seat, get your hydro shit back and say fuck it!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
doesnt he have a shop now,,next time your in the area (if ever),,,pay him a "visit"

1 - 20 of 332 Posts