LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( puttin a new pressure plate on, did what i thought was right and took the old one off, everything was fine........ i go to get the new one ( caddy one i ordered from lavish ) and i here a load pop.....i run to the thrunk, the tank popped of the block. heres a pic of it after i got it slowed down

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i dont know how the fuckin o-ring got pinched, but i had about 2 quarts fo oil all over my fuckin carpet i just ordered not 3 months ago :tears: :tears:
NOW, i said fuck it and pulled the pump, set it on a little table and when i sat it down my fucking arm bumps the shut off valve for the accumes, so now i have 1/3 of a quart of oil on my fucking car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cleaned up as best i can with no real light to see in there, and the pump takin apart on the table.............. im now gonna gut my trunk, i dont know if i can save the carpet. there was just so much oil.

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
:thumbsdown:

damm, that sucks...

good luck cleaning it up??? :( :)

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have never had a problem with this set up in going on 3 years........ and i hit this today. cant beleive it

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 20 2005, 06:43 PM~3662761
i dont know how the fuckin o-ring got pinched, but i had about 2 quarts fo oil all over my fuckin carpet i just ordered not 3 months ago  :tears:  :tears:
NOW, i said fuck it and pulled the pump, set it on a little table and when i sat it down my fucking arm bumps the shut off valve for the accumes, so now i have 1/3 of a quart of oil on my fucking car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, at least it didnt shoot in your face. Trust me the :0 oil dont tast that great.

·
Registered
47,193 Posts
just dont put the carpet in the washing machine....its gonna make a mess. maybe u can pressure wash the oil out....at a car wash

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im thinking its the only option i have. i used the house hose thinking it would be enough.......what a joke. anyway, all the oil is on the garage floow and the carpet, the trunk was just a few wipes with a towel. atleast this way i can rebuild the rack a little differen, blessing in disguise? NO, but i will use it as that anyway.

timdog57-please get back to me on that pm i sent you please

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
man your having the same luck with your fleet as i am with mine mine is going to cost more to fix though

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by 3onthree@Aug 20 2005, 08:06 PM~3663321
damn man that sucks!!!!! did you get the money i sent you?
nothin yet bro............... leave feedback for me?

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the car wash seemed to do the trick, wait till it dries and check it again.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 20 2005, 07:13 PM~3663348
nothin yet bro...............  leave feedback for me?
not yet but i planned on it, i'll do it now ;)

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Damn bro, hate to hear. Though after 3 years you need some misfortune. Wouldn't be lowriding if it was easy,right?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts