LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
http://www.happyhobby.com/hobb_html/evergree.htm

Clay? have you never been in a hobby shop or something? Ever build a model? Maybe you should actually do a search on that instead of wasting people's time talking about moms and crap

K. Diaz

Last edited by BigPoppa at Sep 14 2003, 01:02 AM

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
thank you this guy talks more shit then a toilet and thinks that styrene is made out of clay. even i knew that and i am just now gettin into models.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
little homies,

we don't know how old np is, we all start somewhere. we need to be supportive.

when someone asks a question, you don't have to give them the answer, but you can help them find it so they learn on their own.

:cheesy: ,

cc

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by Cruz_Campos@Sep 14 2003, 01:51 AM
little homies,

we don't know how old np is, we all start somewhere. we need to be supportive.

when someone asks a question, you don't have to give them the answer, but you can help them find it so they learn on their own.

cc
I don't care how old this dude is, but if he's going in here disrespecting people with his BS comments, he's not going to accomplish anything and he's not getting my help. I learned a lot from the OG builders by listening and watching what they're doing and especially keeping my mouth shut when I was supposed to. And that was before the internet started handing people everything they needed to know.

Learn respect, earn respect

K. Diaz

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 14 2003, 04:08 PM

I don't care how old this dude is, but if he's going in here disrespecting people with his BS comments, he's not going to accomplish anything and he's not getting my help. I learned a lot from the OG builders by listening and watching what they're doing and especially keeping my mouth shut when I was supposed to. And that was before the internet started handing people everything they needed to know.

K. Diaz
that all it is on here you give respect to get respect he is the only one that just started posting in here that i know of and off back he started talkin hella shit.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
shit man we can but when you come on here and post a topic in tha models&bikes forum titled "lets talk shit" you are in the wrong forum that belongs in the off topic section. So just work with us and we will work with you its a two way street in this forum
thats just the way i see it man.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Originally posted by twin+Sep 14 2003, 05:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twin @ Sep 14 2003, 05:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--np1302@Sep 14 2003, 06:50 PM
hey you guys cant take a joke and for the record im only 13 allright
yeah and, so am I whats your point.

-twin[/b][/quote]
he saying that he is young so he is immature thats just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by twin+Sep 14 2003, 05:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twin @ Sep 14 2003, 05:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--np1302@Sep 14 2003, 06:50 PM
hey you guys cant take a joke and for the record im only 13 allright
yeah and, so am I whats your point.

-twin[/b][/quote]
:uh: good point

(im lowcrome , i got tired of my old account so i made this one :cheesy: )

·
Super Moderator
113,309 Posts
Originally posted by Cruz_Campos@Sep 14 2003, 02:51 AM
little homies,

we don't know how old np is, we all start somewhere.  we need to be supportive.

cc
[snapback]1061000[/snapback]​
that is good advice cruzito :cheesy:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 14 2003, 03:08 PM
I don't care how old this dude is, but if he's going in here disrespecting people with his BS comments, he's not going to accomplish anything and he's not getting my help.  I learned a lot from the OG builders by listening and watching what they're doing and especially keeping my mouth shut when I was supposed to.  And that was before the internet started handing people everything they needed to know.

K. Diaz
[snapback]1062132[/snapback]​
:worship: :worship: :worship:
I agree all the way well put

1 - 17 of 17 Posts