LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a weird item to put up for sale but it was laying around so I thought I would post it. I bought this stun gun and pepper spray combo off ebay about a month ago. I bought it new. It has never been used,I opened the pack put the batteries in and pressed the button to see how it worked. I will take $30 shipped.
Here is a link on ebay that explains more about it. Stun gun :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
u got pay pal :biggrin: post a pic with brand and part number... ur link didnt work

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Firefly, has better quality and workmanship than the Smallfry has, Plus the Firefly comes with a Full Lifetime warranty!!!!!!

The new Self Defense Combo Packs are very popular with bargain shoppers. The concept of a self defense kit is nothing new, but putting it together in a clamshell has never been done until now. We are offering outstanding value to any customer considering a stun gun or pepper spray purchase.

First we throw in the Firefly micro-size stun gun that is small enough to fit almost anywhere. Then we give you a holster and a pepper spray to go with it. But wait, "there's more!" yes that's right; if you order today we will include for FREE 3 lithium batteries with your purchase. No you say? " There is no way you can give us $15.00 worth of batteries for free", but we will do it. We will do what it takes to make you a customer. Free batteries, free holster, even a free pepper spray to see that you don't walk away without the finest self defense kit ever developed. We care about your safety and we are practically giving away this combo safety kit.

This amazing product is taking the United States by storm because there is no other product in the world like this! It is the worlds smallest stun gun and the ultimate concealed weapon. But because stun guns aren't gun powder operated, they're not considered concealed firearms and not regulated as a concealed weapon. (Please check local law enforcement to verify).

If you've always admired James Bond 007 and his arsenal of cool toys, now's your chance to own one. When you hold this premium product in the palm of your hand, you'll be amazed at the quality construction and how easy it is to hold. Your attacker won't even know what hit them!

If you're in the market looking in the ultimate in compact protection, I guarantee you won't be disappointed. The other evening I test discharged this unit and believe me, myself including our Rotweiler took a step back after hearing this harmless looking unit put out an ominous lightning show. This tiny unit definitely means business.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Originally posted by checkcam@Sep 28 2006, 01:15 PM~6264778
I SHOULD GET IT SO I CAN GO AROUND SPRAYING AND STUNNING MOTHER FUCKAZ!!!! :biggrin:
dammitt.. :biggrin: :uh: :cool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts